3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 168 of 616

Out of Character: Wabba is a actual language - Page 168 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Aug, 2017 - 10:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 616 pgs.  164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 4:27am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 168

With the approval of the others, I start to work on the Mithral Breastplates I had promised some time ago, but had never quite had the chance.

Out of Character: Rolling for the next six weeks worth of work. Base Skill+10, Masterwork Tools +2, Fox's Cunning as personal level 2 infusion +4Int (+2 to check), Skill Infusion +2 = +16.

Sponsored Links:
18th Aug, 2017 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

With Lord Douglas words, with others of the party interested, I will go to the library to seek out his wife or Lywenta to discuss one or both of them teaching myself and a few of my companions elven and inquiry of what other languages they might know.

Out of Character: Sure, go ahead and get started.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 18th Aug, 2017 - 2:36pm

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

They will tell you the following languages are available to each of you for the cost of 100 gp each, Elvish, Dwarvish, Dryad, Abyssmal, Orish, Goblin, Hobgoblin, Gnoll, Gnome, Halfling and Wabba.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 168 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I have some time before the local smith is done with his workshop, so I'll join the others in language lessons for now. We have enough left over for everyone to learn Elvish if they choose. I have an interest in learning several more languages, but Elvish seems to be an excellent starting point.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 18th Aug, 2017 - 8:15pm

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

After hearing of the languages available I look to the others. " We are somewhat limited on resources. Instead of all us learning Elvish maybe we each learn a different language. That would be the most cost effective way to learn the most languages. "

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Well, in that regard, I don't see us spending time talking to many of those creatures. Abyssal in particular seems unlikely, as I for one don't plan to spend time chatting with demons. They might be worth picking up later, but for now… "

"With that in mind, I'd start with the more common civilized races around here, make sure we can talk to them if another case like with those children pops up. I'd be inclined for us to start with Elvish, Dwarvish, Gnomish, Halfling or Dryad. Thoughts?"

Out of Character: Kn, I don't recognize Wabba as a language, is that a typo or have I missed something?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 18th Aug, 2017 - 8:32pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 168

I look at my friends and I smile, "Well, I wouldn't mind Dryad. I mean, if they are anything here like the game I'm inclined to be charmed by one for a day or two. The other language would be Elven. With my bent seeming to be as a Ranger I'm not sure how much time I'll be spending with Dwarves or even if they'd much like me."

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 168

Out of Character: Wabba is a actual language you just have not had the misfortune er I mean the great pleasure of meeting a Wabba yet.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.