3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 169 of 616

I wave goodbye to Jason as he takes off. I - Page 169 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Aug, 2017 - 3:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 169

"Dwarvish seems like a good choice for myself, they're the perennial craftsmen after all. Though Gnomish would be good as well for similar reasons."

Not recognizing the Wabba language, I ask for details concerning it and its usual speakers.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Wabba's are a interesting species. Picture a average teddy bear about 18 inches average height with six inch fangs. They are a gentle species until pissed off and for some reason they love to drink and they can drink a lot. Almost impossible to get drunk.

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2017 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As… interesting as the ladies make the Wabba sound, I'll ask for the Dwarvish language, looking forward to the new experience.

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2017 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 169 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Ok I have Jason learning Dwarven, Dennis learning Dryad, Thomas learning Elven what is Rachel learning?

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2017 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: : Okay, Rachel will be learning halfling I suppose. I hope to meet some Wabba soon. They sound most interesting.

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2017 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lywenta and the lords wife will take you one and a time to another room. One of them will cast a spell on you (Comprehend language and then they will speak to you in the language you have chosen. Once they have they will cast permanency on you thus sealing that language as one you now know. This takes most of the afternoon. Each one of you takes over a hour to be taught a new language. Once that is done Lywenta and the Lords wife retires to the dining hall to eat before going to their private quarters to rest.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2017 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 169

"Ladies, I thank you heartily for the service, we shall have to do it again at some point. For now though, the smith should be ending his day shortly, and I have work to do with his forge."

Talking to myself in Dwarvish, enjoying the new sounds and experience, I wander off. That hunk of Mithral is calling to me.

Out of Character: I will be tied up for most of the next two months, working on craftables, everyone will be doing short range patrols in the meantime. Not looking for trouble, but also making sure trouble isn't looking for the settlement. If there's a combat incident, let me know the time frame, that way we'll know how much of my list is actually done and usable. For my fellow party members, don't forget to add your new goodies to the sheets. The mithral breastplates are light armor, +5 AC, 5 max Dexterity, and -1 ACP.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 20th Aug, 2017 - 12:54pm

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2017 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 169

I wave goodbye to Jason as he takes off. I sigh. " Well, I need to go to my home to relax and recover. We still need to maintain our shorter patrols. Maybe we can have some kind of schedule for it? We could head out every three days or something perhaps? Otherwise it will be difficult to coordinate since I and I believe Den also will be living in the wild. "

Out of Character: : Has anything been made for Rachel or Ghost or is it still in the planning stage?

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 20th Aug, 2017 - 3:54pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.