3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 170 of 616

No your homestead is further out as is Rachels. - Page 170 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Aug, 2017 - 2:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 616 pgs.  166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2017 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 170

Out of Character: Kyr, I passed the crafting checks for an amulet of Natural Armor +1 and Bracers of Armor +1 for Rachel and Ghost respectively. They won't be done for a little over six weeks from now however.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 20th Aug, 2017 - 3:59pm

Sponsored Links:
20th Aug, 2017 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

Thanking the Lord's wife and Lywenta with the words in Elven, "Your time and efforts are most appreciated, please rest well and I hope to come to you again soon for another lesson", both surprised and somewhat disappointed in how efficiently magic was able to speed up the process of learning a language, before turning to my companions, "If only becoming a linguist was as easy as that in our world."

Out of Character: The order I had in mind as time went on was Elven, Dwarven, Goblin, Gnome, Orcish, and Halfling. Though quick question, I noticed you offering Dryad but what of the Fey language as a whole?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 20th Aug, 2017 - 4:41pm

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2017 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I thank my teachers for teaching me Dryad. With a wry wink I tell them I need to go into the forest to try it out.

"Yes, let us come to an agreement on our schedule so we can meet for our patrols. I recommend we take larger and larger concentric circles while Jason works his magic. Then, we strike out further to the North as Lord Douglas requested. Thoughts?"

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2017 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 170 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

No one can teach you the Fey language as none of them know Sylvian. Thus only Dryad. That is a long story how that came to be *smile*.

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2017 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"That seems prudent to me. How would you like me to handle my own schedule?"

"I could occasionally skip a few days of craft work to help with routes deemed particularly important. If we are smart about when and for how long, that should not delay things too much, and I would really hate to be sitting around here when you guys get into trouble."

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2017 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You can start with a circle around the settled area. Then go out a half hour more each day. First circuit around the civilized area will be about four hours.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 10:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 170

Out of Character: On this first circle will we be close enough to my "Homestead" for me to show the group?

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 170

No your homestead is further out as is Rachels. This first circle is almost right along the civilized are riding to outside of the farm land. I figured you would be looking for possible tracks or things that may be scouting the edge of the farms looking for a possible quick easy meal.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.