3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 18 of 616

You begin to follow the stream down from the - Page 18 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 4:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 18

"Hopefully she is still there. Shall we?"

I press on, eager to hear what Rachel no doubt experienced last night, as well as share our own news.

Out of Character: Kyr, I think the timing is right to post about coming out and either meeting up with us, or heading back to the castle while we flounder about wondering where the trail went.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Yes indeed. Let's go find Rachel. I think we have quite a bit to discuss."

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

After a few more hours you finally make it up to the plateau. You can see a large lake within the tight ring of trees. You carefully follow Rachel's trail down the edge of the water. This is where he trail ends. You call out but you do not see or hear her at all. You can see the water is pretty clear but you do not see her anywhere. The day is over half over now. You walk around the lake but you do not see anything inside the lake at all. You do not see any trail of her leaving the lake. By the time you search around the lake it is getting late in the day. Still no signs of her.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 18 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Jason, I'm still acclimating to my new found abilities but it appears to me she went swimming. We've circled the lake and I don't see where she came out. So, unless she got out exactly where she went in and then followed her footsteps while walking backwards and managed to leave the trail somewhere without my spotting it or bumping into us… she is still in the lake." I'm very nervous now. Something bad could have happened to her. "I assume not every force here is good. Douglas told me about the group he arrived, some are dead. I'm worried. Perhaps it's time we go swimming." I begin to peel off clothes.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: The water in the lake is clear You can see the bottom and the sides but you do not see Rachel. The sides slope down to a rocky bottom you see nothing on the sides to indicate any place to hide under the water. It is a spring fed lake and off to the northeast side there is a stream that leads off the lake to head down the hill to the valley below.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"That may not be the best idea Dennis. If there is a hostile aquatic creature down there that got her, not only are we arriving far too late to help, but we would be just as helpless against it as she in the water."

"If on the other hand she has not emerged because of a more benign intervention, then I doubt we are welcome without an invitation."

"If neither occurred, perhaps she followed one of the streams on exiting the lake? Her tracks would be concealed in that case."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 22nd Apr, 2017 - 3:26pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 18

"Yes, let us follow the stream for a way then and see if we can find any sign of her." I put my shirt back on. "I will however come back if we don't find sign of her." At this point I'm very worried and urgency overtakes caution, "Rachel!" I yell after we get about a third of the way down the hill.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 22nd Apr, 2017 - 4:38pm

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 18

You begin to follow the stream down from the lake. You call out to her but hear no answer as you follow the stream down. The only thing you spot are some large wolf prints crossing the stream. You do not see anything sign of her at all.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 22nd Apr, 2017 - 4:49pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.