3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 175 of 616

Quietly grumbling to myself about doing this - Page 175 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Aug, 2017 - 11:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 175

I have been studying Ghost as we walk. He has been looking hesitant and lagging. " I vote we turn back. Whatever it is, Ghost wants no part of it. That's good enough for me. "

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I frown, this could be trouble. "In that case, I'll say we turn back as well. We'll need to report on the presence of this creature, see if we cannot get it identified, and maybe come back out here with support."

"I don't suppose anyone is a good freehand artist? We'll want sketches of these prints, and while my skill at such things is not horrible, it isn't good either."

If the group agrees to turn back, and none else step up to do it, I'll step down from Morgenstern and begin sketching the prints left by the odd creature.

Out of Character: speaking of which, Kn, could you describe the prints in a little more detail? I might remember something.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Then back it is" I say. "I'm pretty good at drawing stick figures with guns and WW 2 tanks. Other than that I'm a complete failure as an artist. Sorry about that Jason. Grog hunter, not painter."

26th Aug, 2017 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 175 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I had decided it best to refamiliarize myself more with riding a horse and will request the opportunity to practice when not on patrol if I am allowed. That way I can be better prepared when out and about.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 26th Aug, 2017 - 10:06pm

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Yes you can practice riding when not on patrol. That is never a issue. I uploaded the prints on one of the map tiles above *smile*.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 26th Aug, 2017 - 10:14pm

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I laugh " Jason, I'm not the greatest at free hand drawing. We will leave it up to you. I'm looking forward to it. " I sit back and wait for Jason to begin.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 175

Hopefully Thomas updates his character sheet being level two and only 8 hit points is not good at times *smile*

The prints photos I made is about the extent of my drawing abilities *smile*.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 175

Quietly grumbling to myself about doing this with an audience, I get out parchment and chalk. I will sketch a print in detail before drawing the walking pattern.

Out of Character: Are the prints digitigrade, or is the foot just not leaving a deep impression? Are the three marks claw or toeprints?

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.