3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 176 of 616

Jason hears a voice speak behind him but does - Page 176 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Aug, 2017 - 2:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 176

Each dot is a separate print. They are in a pattern as you see. There does not appear to be any claws or toes.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2017 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Finishing out the drawing as best I can, I'll get back on my horse and nod to the others. "Let us move on."

Out of Character: Not hooves, toes, or claws, extremely unusual digit pattern, AND digitigrade walking. I'm not ashamed to admit being stumped here and am currently imagining some kind of tripod footed aberration.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 27th Aug, 2017 - 1:55am

27th Aug, 2017 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

Out of Character: : I will get my character sheet updated, my apologizes for missing that or forgetting to do such. Definitely need to stay on the ball for that,, as I don't want to put myself at anymore of a disadvantage then I already have.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Aug, 2017 - 6:20pm

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2017 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 176 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You head back to the circuit you were doing before with no further interruptions. You are soon back at the stronghold. You report your findings of the tracks to the Lord. He looks at them and studies the tracks. HE will ask questions about the tracks. Once he is satisfied he will tell you to wait a bit as he goes into the library. He is in there for about half a hour when he comes back out with a large tome. Setting on a table he opens it and calls you forward. You see on the page a track remarkably similar to the tracks you have seen. He turns back a page and you see the description to a large spider. About the size of a horse.

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2017 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I look at Lord Douglas, "This thing will kill innocents, won't it? We have to stop it." I turn to my friends, "We have to stop it."

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2017 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes it will if it comes across any innocent people. I know there are roaming tribes north of here just do not know their numbers or type. If this spider is alone or a mated pair it could cause issues anywhere. This stronghold will not keep it out as it will climb right over the walls.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2017 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 176

"Yes Den, but that determination won't get the job done. I am not going to let any friends of mine just charge after giant spiders into their lair. Not even if I wake up tomorrow as a hobbit with a ring of invisibility."

"We need to know how many there are, and at least have some means to deal with their poison. A few spearmen to back us up certainly would not hurt."

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2017 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 176

Jason hears a voice speak behind him but does not understand what she said. Lord Douglas speaks to her in the same language and she shakes her head yes. He looks back at you. Seem the young lady here says she will round up a few of the older kids and they will assist you in finding the spiders lair. She is wanting to assist you Jason.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.