3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 178 of 616

Buying them bows and daggers would not be - Page 178 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Sep, 2017 - 4:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 178

I sigh and say, "If those are our choices… Please tell her that this is not a game, if we are to do this, they must stay close and listen."

Out of Character: What's our time frame? Need to figure out how far along I've gotten on the crafting stuff.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 31st Aug, 2017 - 11:51pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2017 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

With the two patrols you have done and the couple days you have taken off this is just a little over a week into the forging process. While it will still take you a bit of time I never did say you would not possibly be interrupted.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2017 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"If we're doing this, when do we leave? And what can we do to best prepare the children?"

Out of Character: Didn't think there wouldn't be interruptions. Right then, Dennis' armor is finished, and I'm currently working on Thomas', no magic items are done yet. Den, your shiny new Mithral breastplate is +5 AC, max Dexterity +5, -1 ACP. If we can string our departure along until week 2, Thomas' armor will be done as well.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2017 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 178 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I look at the new armor with a little awe registered on my face. "It's beautiful Jason." I strap it on and look at myself. "I must look a little like the Spartan warriors of old. I'm sure my ancestors would approve. Regarding the spiders, I think we should go sooner rather than later. We don't want the tracks to get too old. I guess I take the lead now that I have this wonderful new armor. Or do I let Thomas borrow it since my bow is our best weapon for now?"

Out of Character: I just can't see us waiting another week while the tracks fade.

1st Sep, 2017 - 5:58am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

"I am ready to go whenever each of you are who will be on the patrol," I will say with a nod, before considering the other question. Look my companions I ask, "Have we gotten a ring of protection or other such item that we could give to the little miss coming with us?" I even look toward Lord Douglas, giving an apologetic expression, to see if he might have an idea.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 1st Sep, 2017 - 5:59am

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2017 - 6:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I look at Thomas with concern. " I like your idea Thomas. She should stay with you when we get there. We can't afford for her to just be running around on her own. "

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2017 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 178

"I want to outfit the children coming along. A signal whistle each at the very least. Probably a dagger for them as well, maybe a bow or two if they've had enough training for it to not be a liability. We cannot guarantee their safety out there, but maybe we can boost the odds a bit."

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2017 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 178

Buying them bows and daggers would not be a issue. Just deduct standard cost for buying the items. They do not wish armor as they feel it will slow them down and is cumbersome. There is four of them with the young lady being the eldest and their apparent leader.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.