3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 179 of 616

Out of Character: Thomas, no problem at all - Page 179 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Sep, 2017 - 9:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 616 pgs.  175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2017 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 179

"If we're doing this, lets get busy. If we get things together tonight, we can set out in the morning. Lord Douglas, would you or others be willing to lend us four small and relatively docile horses for the sake of this outing? Perhaps a few fast ponies? Could someone ask her how comfortable the kids are riding?"

When the time comes, I'll get the children together to provide a dagger and whistle each, make sure they have other things they need for a few nights in the woods, and that everything, including tack for the mounts, fits them well. Then find out what kind of bows each of them are most comfortable with using. I expect a mix of shortbows and light crossbows in that regard, but I'll be willing to pick up a longbow in the event someone proves capable of reliably hitting a target with it.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 1st Sep, 2017 - 5:23pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2017 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

As far as horses Lywenta will provide transport for the children so you do not need to worry about them. The eldest girl wants a long bow but the others will settle for short bows. She also wants a short sword two others want a staff instead of a dagger. Lywenta also tells you not to worry about food for them as she will provide that too. She will see that they are ready to go in the am. The eldest girl just watches Jason to gauge his actions and reactions speaking very little.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2017 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

After netting equipment, I'll rope Dennis into running a few basic drills, letting him handle the big picture. I'll assist as I can by stepping in to help the kids individually when they falter.

I'll suggest we work on avoidance in addition to basic fighting, how to keep a few steps ahead of a large creature and withdraw without causing the kind of problems found with a panicked retreat.

Out of Character: Just moving this along a little. So that's 1shortsword, 1longbow, 2 staves, 1 dagger, and 3 shortbows? Total is 177 gp, we can manage that. Is there anything else they would ask for?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 1st Sep, 2017 - 5:56pm

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2017 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 179 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Nope that is all they require. Most everything else is taken care of as Lywenta feels that them going with you will be good for their peace of mind and recovery. The younger ones and the crippled ones are more able to recover in other ways.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2017 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

We meet at the appointed time and start our little expedition, heading back to where we last saw the giant spider tracks. Along the way, I give them a crash course in our tactics so they not only don't get in our way they actually add to us offensively. "Okay, this is where we were when we lost them. I start looking around again. "Rachel, can you have Ghost sniff around too?"

1st Sep, 2017 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Storyteller says...

I study the oldest girl and the other children, as they are equipped and the party makes preparations. I will offer a friendly smile though, since it seems to have been agreed that I will be watching over them.

Out of Character: Since I don't remember you offering such details, if you did my apologizes for missing such, but what race are the children? Are they the elven children we rescued from before, which certain details seem to imply? If they are, many of us should have Elven as a language so I am uncertain on why it seemed to have been showed that we couldn't understand them. Perhaps I have simply missed a lot of small details and confusing myself.

Just seeking come clarity on the details.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 1st Sep, 2017 - 9:06pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2017 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 179

"Thomas, stay close to the younglings, you're our point of communication with them. Stay alert, the tracks may be a bit old, but that doesn't mean they are not around"

Out of Character: Tom, they are the eldest among the elven children we rescued, but you are the only one who knows elvish.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2017 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 179

Out of Character: Thomas, no problem at all and no apologies necessary. Den is getting into his battle mode and he'd be more focused on the mission than the niceties.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.