3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 180 of 616

As the elf children head farther into the - Page 180 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Sep, 2017 - 9:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

03rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 180

Out of Character: Yes they are the eldest elf children that you rescued from the cave. There is three girls and one boy./ They are the elven equivolent to teen agers. Think of 12 - 14 year olds. This will tell you a bit of their mentality and some of their actions. As you are the only one that knows and understands elven you will understand them but the others will not.

In Game: Once you get to where you lost the tracks the male child will head deeper into the woods saying something. Thomas understand him saying he thinks he saw some movement as the girls start to follow him. The eldest girl tells them to wait as he reaches for her sword.

Den Rachel and Jason you see the kids heading deeper the way the tracks were going.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"This was a mistake" I say rather loudly. " Thomas, use a stern voice and command them to stop" I say as I move to put myself in front of them. "The rest of you back me up. Don't get yourselves in a bad position, it's my turn. I need y'all to live to drag me out… just in case. Once again into the breach" I say as I move forward. I prepare my bow.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I nod to Dennis, and ready my own weapon. I'll stay near our companions, ready to provide fire support if it is needed.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 180 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Waiting for Thomas and Rachel to respond before I explain what happens next.

Out of Character: Evil sounding laughter.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Ghost ear's perk up as he is sniffing along. Noticing the children taking off ahead I start cursing. " Stop them. We have already been in this exact situation with the same kids. Damn it. If they run we can't just run in after them. We need to stay together. " My face is white as I worry about the whole situation.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 2nd Sep, 2017 - 10:28pm

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I reply to Rachel, "Yes, let me lead. All of you back me up. We will stay together." I continue to run after the children.

Out of Character: As a grown man I hope a bunch of teenagers can't outrun me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Sep, 2017 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 180

The Storyteller says...

Calling after the elven boy, I say in a calm yet firm tone in elvish, "Hold fast, don't go on ahead alone." I was both concerned and frustrated, but worked to keep myself calm and try to think clearly.

Looking to the eldest girl and shaking my head as she drew her weapon, and my companions, I say, "He said that he saw movement." I tell the rest of the children to stay put, feeling this was my responsibility.

I draw my own weapon to go after him, again calling in elvish, "Wait up, at least allow one of us to follow." Looking to my companions I continue in common, "I will go get him, I should have watched better." With such I started following the boy, hoping to catch up.

Out of Character: My apologizes for the wait and brief disappearance. Wasn't sure whether or not I should let the elf girl go after him or myself, but I went with the latter.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 3rd Sep, 2017 - 7:34pm

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2017 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 180

As the elf children head farther into the trees you hear something to the right. Thomas calls for the kids to stop and wait for him and they do a few yards ahead in the trees. As he catches up to them they hear a noise to their right. Ghost starts heading after the children but stops and turn to the right blocking Den from going any father after the kids. Looking to the right you see a very large spider coming at you fast. Ghost crouches down. I will need initiative, plus attack and damage rolls and any actions you decide you wish to do. This spider is bigger than the horses.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.