3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 181 of 616

Out of Character: What of the Celestial Badger - Page 181 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Sep, 2017 - 1:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

03rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 616 pgs.  177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2017 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 181

I spin to see the spider heading my way. I raise my bow and fire at the creature. Then take a five foot step to put a tree between me and it.

Out of Character: Remember I get two attacks now thanks to my combat style.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2017 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I raise my crossbow and fire at the oncoming creature, then I spur Morgenstern forward, riding around Dennis and Ghost slightly to the left, seeking to reach the children again.

Out of Character: and here we come to my principle weakness. Getting ambushed with no chance to do prep work. I go from a great archer to a poor one that way.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 3rd Sep, 2017 - 10:25pm

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2017 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I grimace as I see the giant spider lunging at us. " Ghost, attack. " I race towards the spider with my club and spear readied. Ghost races alongside me and tries to dig his teeth into the underbelly of the spider.

Out of Character: : KN, I rolled for three rounds of combatc.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 3rd Sep, 2017 - 10:35pm

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2017 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 181 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: I only rolled one round. Here are two more rounds so I can keep up with Rachel. She's trying to outdo us all! wink.gif

[By The Way], it appears as good as Fay rolls Den doesn't!

3rd Sep, 2017 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I will focus my mind and envision a badger to be called forth by my magic as I say, "Come, a badger angry to be disturbed, to attack the spider in its sight." With a flash a very angry badger though appearing more regal and beautiful as if from a more celestial realm.

Seeking to protect the children, I move towards them with rapier drawn.

Specific Action: Used Summon Monster I to call forth a Celestial Badger.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 3rd Sep, 2017 - 11:54pm

Thomas Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+0): 16 (1 roll)

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: I guess Den has come out of his rolling slump. Those are some pretty respectable rolls… with a [Critical Hit] in both round two and round three.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 181

The spider lunges at Den sinking it fangs into Den for 10 damage. He needs to roll a saving throw. This causes Den to miss with his first shot but hit with his second for 8 damage. Thomas gets between the kids and the spider but they are a few yards off to the side. The eldest girl drops her sword and draws her bow and takes aim at the spider as the others follow suit. Arrows fly out at the spider but all miss. Jason fires his crossbow at the spider hitting it for 2 damage. Rachel misses with her club but Ghost sings his fangs in for 10 damage. End of round one Spider has taken 20 damage and does not seem very phased. Need next round from Jason and Thomas plus saving throw vs poison from Dennis.

4th Sep, 2017 - 1:31am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 181

The Storyteller says...

Out of Character: What of the Celestial Badger that I summoned, will that be next round? Confusingly, it seems you either missed that or was ignoring such for this round.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 4th Sep, 2017 - 1:31am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.