3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 182 of 616

Out of Character: I wasn't sure what - Page 182 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Sep, 2017 - 4:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

03rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 182

Out of Character: You summoned it this round after you moved to get in front of the children so it comes into play next round not this one I did not miss it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Noticing my bolt had limited effect, I instead turn to Dennis. A few words and hand gestures, and his armor starts glowing faintly

Out of Character: Shield of Faith as an infusion, Den's AC just went up by 2.

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"It got through my new armor" I think to myself. "I'll have to complain to Jason about that."

Out of Character: KN, did you see my AC went up? I just want to make sure you aren't using old numbers.

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 182 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: : Den was just saying that Fay was lucky whereas Den wasn't and then he rolls two nat 20's out of four rolls. What are the odds of that? wink.gif.

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

He missed your armor but a natural 20 is a natural 20 That is why he hit you but he does have a good + to hit too. Your sheet still says your AC is a 18 now with the spell Jason did that gives you a AC of 20.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 4th Sep, 2017 - 3:27am

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: Yeah, he'd have hit me if I had an AC of 100 with a roll of 20.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 182

Round two. The spider attacks Ghost for 14 damage. Dennis feels the burn from the spiders bite but resists it. He fires two arrows into the spider causing 34 points of damage. Ghost bites for another 5 damage, Jason Casts a spell on Dennis. The celestial badger misses. (No attacks damage rolls for it) The kids shoot arrows again at the spider The girls arrow hits causing 6 more damage to the spider. End of round two Spider has taken 55 damage and it is still going.

4th Sep, 2017 - 4:03am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 182

The Storyteller says...

Out of Character: I wasn't sure what to roll for its attack, I was expecting either direction or for you to have rolled for the celestial badger. Sighs, can I make the rolls for the round right now and you make an amendment? If that isn't too much trouble, as I don't want to have a round wasted.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 4th Sep, 2017 - 4:03am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.