3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 183 of 616

I lower my weapon as the spider falls. I look - Page 183 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Sep, 2017 - 7:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

04th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 183

A little frustrated at the lack of impact I was apparently having, I raise my crossbow again and resume firing.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Yes rolls for attack are a D20 Rolls for a damage is same as regular badger rolls witch are Claw claw bite claws do 1d2 and bite doing 1d3.

4th Sep, 2017 - 4:16am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

The celestial badger will attack, with claws and perhaps surprisingly claws aglow because of it using smite against the giant spider. Hopefully it was a creature of evil, not simply a neutral creature.

Specific Action: Two rounds of attacks, and since it can Smite I also decided to use that for one of the rounds though the spider may not be evil so such a special attack may be wasted.

Out of Character: Given how the badger is a celestial creature it has the following: "Once per day a celestial creature can make a normal melee attack to deal extra damage equal to its HD against an evil foe."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 4th Sep, 2017 - 4:20am

Thomas Results:
  • Attack (claws) on D20 (+4): 12, 9 (2 rolls)
  • Damage (claws) on D4 (+0): 1, 3 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 183 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Just so everyone knows. When I ask for attack and damage rolls that includes any creatures you yourself control whether a familiar, a companion or a summoned animal. I will not make the rolls for you. IF you forget the rolls they will miss.

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Round three After being hit so hard by Dennis the spider attacks him biting him for 16 points damage. I need another saving throw vs poison for Dennis. Dennis shoots the spider again hitting it twice for 24 damage. Ghost attacks it getting a hue bite in tearing part of its body open for 20 damage. Rachel, the kids and the badger all miss as does Jason. But that is ok the 44 points of damage dealt this round killed it.

4th Sep, 2017 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Storyteller says...

I was a bit frustrated and disappointed the celestial badger didn't do anything to the spider, its claws not landing a blow as I mutter, "Well so much for badgers being called so fierce." I thought that summoning might actually do something, and here I was with nothing to show but standing in front of the children.

Still, holding up my weapon. I call to the others, "Are there any other spiders?" If there is not I will look through my bag for anything that could help with the poison and wounds and try to recall if I have a spell for such things.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 4th Sep, 2017 - 7:51pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 183

As the giant spider collapses, twitching, I call out, "Huddle up, and watch for more of the things while we treat the wounded. Dennis, you doing okay over there buddy?"

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 4th Sep, 2017 - 7:58pm

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 183

I lower my weapon as the spider falls. I look to Den and Ghost knowing that they have been hurt. Seeing that Den is hurt I place my hand gently on his arm and chant calling upon healing powers. Energy rushes into his injured body. " I hope you will feel better now Den. You took some hard blows. " I smile reassuringly at him and move to check on Ghost.

Out of Character: : She cast cure light wounds on Den.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 4th Sep, 2017 - 7:55pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.