3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 184 of 616

Dennis gets a total of 11 healing back from - Page 184 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Sep, 2017 - 10:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
4th Sep, 2017 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 184

The Storyteller says...

"I can offer some healing," I say, remember how I have a Cure spell on hand, though realize something else as I look through my pack for what supplies I have.

Out of Character: Just realized, I haven't updated equipment since arriving.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 4th Sep, 2017 - 8:02pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Hurt bad" I say to my companions as I stagger a bit. Blood is dripping out of various punctures on my body. Not sure if I can go on.

Out of Character: I was down to my last HP. That was a near run thing.

5th Sep, 2017 - 3:45am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

I hurry over to offer my magic to help heal Dennis, given how wounded he was as I says quickly, "Crap, one moment." I hope, even if it doesn't come close to healing him fully, it stops the bleeding.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 5th Sep, 2017 - 3:47am

Thomas Results:
  • Cure Light Wounds on D8 (+2): 4 (1 roll)

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 184 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I sit down with my back to a tree. You can see I'm still quite weak. "Well, I'll have me some nice new battle scars to show off." I look at Jason, "Okay, whenever you can devise that spell to get us outta here I think I'm ready now. They can send me to Afghanistan where it's safe." I smile at everyone but you can see the lingering pain in my eyes if you look hard enough.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

With a wry grin I state, "Hey now, just think, we could have been pulled to a world that mimics the Warhammer forty kay universe instead. I'm sure we'd be longing for a few giant spiders as opposed to dealing with a warp incursion."

"So, what are the odds of that thing being the only one out here? Thomas, what do the young ones think? This is their world after all. They are unharmed right? I didn't see them engage it."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 5th Sep, 2017 - 4:58pm

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

As Jason is saying this the young elf comes out of the woods with her bow and sword. She has a smile on her face and she does look at Jason to make sure he is unharmed. A couple of the other kids go over and poke at the spider ensuring that it is dead.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 184

My brow wrinkles with worry as I see Den still gravely injured. I walk over and fuss over his wounds. " You must be more careful Den. I don't know why it kept attacking you instead of me. That's my job to take the hits. " I reach out to him and call upon healing once again for him.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 184

Dennis gets a total of 11 healing back from Thomas and Rachel. The kids are speaking among them selves as they look at the spider. Thomas can hear them talking about this type of spider being a solitary hunting type of spider. While it is not unheard of they doubt there is a second one close by unless there is a good amount of food for spiders.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.