3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 185 of 616

Out of Character: I was waiting on Rachel - Page 185 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Sep, 2017 - 2:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
6th Sep, 2017 - 2:56am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 185

The Storyteller says...

Listening to the children, I will relay to the others, "They are saying it was a solitary hunting spider, and unlikely for there to be another nearby unless there's a lot of food. I suspect that we should be safe for the time being." I consider the situation.

Walking towards the children, I say in elvish to the oldest girl and the others with a stern voice as well concern in my tone, "You can't go running off, something could have gone wrong. Please, promise me that you will wait for the rest of us and not go wandering off." I look from them over to the rest of the party.

I generally did well with children, though I often did find myself believing that I was a bit more strict then my parents when it came to my own brothers. I don't believe it would be too much of an issue, for the same time I was worried about being a little harsh.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 6th Sep, 2017 - 3:10am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2017 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Most of the children look to you and tell you they will try to remember that and not run off. The eldest girl is too busy making sure Jason is unharmed.

The spider you came to defeat is dead. What do you wish to do now?

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2017 - 4:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Utterly oblivious to the particular attention I'm getting from the young elf, I'll take another look at Dennis and Ghost, I'll ask, "How are our bite patients doing with that poison? No guarantees it'l work, but I can try to whip up a spontaneous Lesser Restoration, get rid of some of any ability damage suffered."

If everyone seems to be fine and are willing to return, I'll help get everyone rounded up and on the path back to the stronghold. No need to ask for more trouble after that encounter.

Out of Character: It has been a common pattern throughout my life that I only notice such interest was expressed towards me well afterwards, if then.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2017 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 185 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

With Dennis and Ghost resisting the poison of the bites it is just physical damage that both suffered. Getting everyone back on the path towards the Stronghold and safety.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2017 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Jason, the poison didn't seem to get to me… I must have made my saving throw! Ha! Anyway, maybe we should get back to the stronghold and report this? Should we bring the thing back with us to show Lord Douglas? We could build a quick travois and drag it back. What do ya'll think?"

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2017 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I grin at Dennis, "Glad to hear it. It turns out experience drain is a rather unpleasant sensation, so… As to the spider, its a bit big and heavy for a travois isn't it? How about just the head? Someone who knows what they're doing might have a use for the poison glands in any case."

"If it turns out there's some reason to grab the whole thing, we can come back out here in a few hours with a flatbed wagon"

Whatever the decision, I'll help make sure everyone gets on the trail back home safely.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 7th Sep, 2017 - 2:19am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 185

What is the decision here so we can keep the story going. Taking the spider with you, just the head or leave it there?

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 185

Out of Character: I was waiting on Rachel and Thomas to chime in. Can you give us a quick ruling on weight? Could a travois pulled by one or even two horses transport this thing? Do you need a roll for this? If so, what skill?

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.