3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 186 of 616

I am quite glad to see the stronghold. Prestidigitation - Page 186 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Sep, 2017 - 8:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 186

You are looking at a spider that is bigger than a horse. Even dead the horses would not want to be near it. It would be possible to rig it up and pull it behind two horses but it will slow you down a lot.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I look at the spider. "Well, that thing is bigger than the horses. That said, I saw horses pull things bigger than this. I saw two horses pull a 155mm howitzer with a broken axle and no wheels all over the mountains of Afghanistan. I think we can get it back but just cutting off the head is a good alternative. Thomas, Rachel, what do you think?"

8th Sep, 2017 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

"Do we really need to bring the whole thing," I asked, not seeing reason why we couldn't just take the head.

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 186 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I look at the Spider and over to the horses. " I vote that we take only the head. That should be proof enough of it's size. Dragging the whole thing in would delay us too long out here especially considering we have these children under our care. The sooner we make it back the better. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 8th Sep, 2017 - 7:36pm

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I nod, "It seems like that is settled then. Rest up Den, I'll get it."

Pulling out a dagger, then after a moment's hesitation grabbing the crowbar as well, I'll work to start removing legs one by one. The head isn't something that can truly be taken on its own with a creature like this, best I can do is reduce it down to its torso.

Once the legs are gone, I'll cut through the pedical and yank out enough of the thorax's internals to make the weight manageable.

When done, shuddering a bit, I'll use an infusion to hit myself with Prestidigitation, cleaning off the muck. I rather like spiders for the most part, but this is a bit much…

Strapping the torso and maybe one of the legs to a few poles to be hauled along should not prove difficult at that point.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 8th Sep, 2017 - 7:59pm

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Jason finds that a dagger is a little short for cutting into the spider. He is soon using one of the children's short sword to make the cuts. Soon Jason finds himself covered in spider goo but he is able to get the job done. He is now in sore need of a bath. Making the travois is easily done and soon you are all on your way back towards the stronghold. After everything is said and done you arrive back shortly after the first sun has set.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Sep, 2017 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 186

The Storyteller says...

As this is done I will keep my focus on the children, even drawing there attention away by offering to tell them a story a little away from the grisly work. Speaking to them in Elvish, I will offer a rendition of a few fairy tales I know.

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 186

I am quite glad to see the stronghold. Prestidigitation might have gotten the worst of the muck and the smell, but I could still feel it on my skin. I hope that was worth it.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.