3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 187 of 616

I cock my head and wait for the answer to - Page 187 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Sep, 2017 - 10:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 187

I smile looking at Jason, some few yellow globules staining his shirt and some interesting shade of green stuff stuck to his hair. "It was worth it to me!" I laugh a little which causes me to grimace from the pain of it… "Still worth it" I say, though not with quite so much gusto as before.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2017 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Yeah, yeah, laugh it up. Just remember it is your turn next time."

I will seek out a bath before doing anything else. Then if needed I'll join the others in reporting to the lord.

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2017 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I try not to grin at Jason. " Great job Jason. I bet six months ago you never imagined you would be covered in spider goo from a giant spider. You seem to be taking well to this world. "

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2017 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 187 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Believe it or not, this is not even close to the worst thing I've been drenched in. Remind me to tell you of the times I've spent moonlighting as a ranch hand sometime."

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2017 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Once everyone gets back to the Stronghold Jason makes way to the baths as the rest of you drag the spider head inside. Douglas, his wife and Lywenta meet you outside. Lywenta and his wife take the head from you and tell you that they can use this for some experiments and some potions. IF you wish the potions they make they will share with you. Other wise they will pay you for the head.

10th Sep, 2017 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Storyteller says...

"What sort of potions can you make from the spider head? An antitoxin from the venom," I was honestly curious on what they had in mind, and mattering which potions they might have made I would be willing to give up a bit of my share for such. I will also consider what my companions might say.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Sep, 2017 - 4:16pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2017 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 187

Scrubbing off quickly, I put on fresh work clothes and head out again. I still have a job to do, and this encounter only emphasizes the need to finish my projects. I hate seeing friends get hurt.

I'll check in with the others if they are still meeting, make sure the younglings are settled back in with Lywenta, and then head out to the forge.

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2017 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 187

I cock my head and wait for the answer to Thomas' question. "Yes, I'm most interested to know that myself" I say.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.