3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 188 of 616

I was most surprised as well, my immediate - Page 188 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Sep, 2017 - 3:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 616 pgs.  184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2017 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 188

The lords wife answers, "With some of the blood still in the head we can make spider climb potions, With the venom we can make cure poison potions. The rest of the spider is useless but we can get a few of these potions maybe 20 each. Do you wish some or half?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I look at the others. " My vote is on getting the potions and not selling the head. They would be a great help. We can use the potions to earn a lot more gold. " I shrug and wait for everyone's input.

Out of Character: : I'm not sure it is worth retrieving the body. One of the NPC's just stated that the rest of the body is useless.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 11th Sep, 2017 - 12:07am

11th Sep, 2017 - 2:32am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

"Hmm, though the question is how many," I offer, after some consideration before saying, "Even ten of each might be a bit much though I am sure we can put them all to use, even if not all at once." However much they take, I was fine with especially if they did fight more spiders.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 11th Sep, 2017 - 2:33am

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 188 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Yes, Thomas, you are correct. I would thing five of each would be plenty," I say. Then I look to the group, "I need some time to rest and let my body heal. One I'm healed I recommend we continue our patrols while Jason completes his work."

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The lords wife walks past Dennis. "Do not worry so if you did die I could bring your body back to some life for you to continue in your questing." She smiles as she says this and slides her hand across your shoulder as she passes. Lywenta looks astonished at her words but goes back to preparing to make the potions. "Come back in a couple days and I should have the five potions each for you."

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I try not to gape as Lord Douglas' wife runs her hand across Den's shoulder. I look at Thomas with raised brows. My mind races as I think about all the implications of this. Am I overreacting to a possible innocent gesture?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2017 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 188

I immediately tense up and blush. I look around and see if anyone else notices what the Lord's wife does and pray silently they didn't. When I see Rachel looking at Thomas I know at least she saw that and I blush more. My eyes immediately look down. "What in the Hell was that?" I think to myself.

12th Sep, 2017 - 3:25am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 188

The Storyteller says...

I was most surprised as well, my immediate thought being whether or not Lord Douglas's wife was hitting on Dennis, though first tried to brush that aside. Yet on Rachel making eye contact with me, raising her eyebrow, I knew I wasn't the only one who would noticed.

Looking from Rachel, to Dennis, and back again but I keep my mouth shut. My expression though makes it clear what I'm thinking, and I will wait until the woman leaves before saying anything. Still, I felt concerned on what whether or not gesture was innocent.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Sep, 2017 - 3:27am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.