3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 188 of 207

I was most surprised as well, my immediate - Page 188 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 1 Week Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 8 51 99 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here.
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
GAME MASTER
ALL

Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 188

Ignoble says...

The lords wife answers, "With some of the blood still in the head we can make spider climb potions, With the venom we can make cure poison potions. The rest of the spider is useless but we can get a few of these potions maybe 20 each. Do you wish some or half?"

Sponsored Links:

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
Rachel
Druid 3

Novice / Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Runner of trails says...

I look at the others. " My vote is on getting the potions and not selling the head. They would be a great help. We can use the potions to earn a lot more gold. " I shrug and wait for everyone's input.

Out of Character: : I'm not sure it is worth retrieving the body. One of the NPC's just stated that the rest of the body is useless.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 1 Week Ago

Thomaslee
Premium
(+)
Thomas
Divine Bard lvl 3

Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

"Hmm, though the question is how many," I offer, after some consideration before saying, "Even ten of each might be a bit much though I am sure we can put them all to use, even if not all at once." However much they take, I was fine with especially if they did fight more spiders.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 1 Week Ago

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Den of Earth
Ranger 3

Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet

Page 188 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Sound of Wind says...

"Yes, Thomas, you are correct. I would thing five of each would be plenty," I say. Then I look to the group, "I need some time to rest and let my body heal. One I'm healed I recommend we continue our patrols while Jason completes his work."

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
GAME MASTER
ALL

Game Master ◀

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Ignoble says...

The lords wife walks past Dennis. "Do not worry so if you did die I could bring your body back to some life for you to continue in your questing." She smiles as she says this and slides her hand across your shoulder as she passes. Lywenta looks astonished at her words but goes back to preparing to make the potions. "Come back in a couple days and I should have the five potions each for you."

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
Rachel
Druid 3

Novice / Rear
Character Sheet ◀

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

Runner of trails says...

I try not to gape as Lord Douglas' wife runs her hand across Den's shoulder. I look at Thomas with raised brows. My mind races as I think about all the implications of this. Am I overreacting to a possible innocent gesture?

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Den of Earth
Ranger 3

Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet

Page 188 3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game

Sound of Wind says...

I immediately tense up and blush. I look around and see if anyone else notices what the Lord's wife does and pray silently they didn't. When I see Rachel looking at Thomas I know at least she saw that and I blush more. My eyes immediately look down. "What in the Hell was that?" I think to myself.

Thomaslee
Premium
(+)
Thomas
Divine Bard lvl 3

Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 188

The Storyteller says...

I was most surprised as well, my immediate thought being whether or not Lord Douglas's wife was hitting on Dennis, though first tried to brush that aside. Yet on Rachel making eye contact with me, raising her eyebrow, I knew I wasn't the only one who would noticed.

Looking from Rachel, to Dennis, and back again but I keep my mouth shut. My expression though makes it clear what I'm thinking, and I will wait until the woman leaves before saying anything. Still, I felt concerned on what whether or not gesture was innocent.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 1 Week Ago

Guest please SHARE: "3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game" on:

Sponsored Links:

We may have more on 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game is not what you had in mind.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette (use of OOC / off topic tags, etc) before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature
Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Txtrpg 1.3 Day(s) Ago
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By Abnninja 5 Days Ago
Melania Knauss-Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 6.3 Days Ago
ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
The Media: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By KNtoran 1 Week Ago
A Medieval Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Beowolf 7th Sep, 2017 - 8:32pm
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Blessed 7th Sep, 2017 - 4:22pm
Ivanka Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By William 7th Sep, 2017 - 2:46pm
Al Franken: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 16th Jul, 2017 - 4:21am