3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 189 of 205

A little surprised at the display of affection, - Page 189 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 1 Week Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 8 58 186 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here.
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
Rachel
Druid 3

Novice / Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 189

Runner of trails says...

I look at the others. I stretch and yawn even though I'm not that sleepy. " Well, I'm headed to bed. It has been a long day. Are you two coming as well?" I await their reaction.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 1 Week Ago

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Den of Earth
Ranger 3

Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet

Game Role-Playing Character You DampD

Sound of Wind says...

I look at Rachel and I smile just a bit. "Yes, it has. It's definitely time for bed." I immediately move to Rachel's side. "Get me outta here" I think to myself.

Attached Image Edited: Abnninja on 1 Week Ago

Thomaslee
Premium
(+)
Thomas
Divine Bard lvl 3

Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

I offered a smile and respectful now to the Lord's lady, before saying as well, "Yes, I think it's about time to turn in. In taking a relaxing bath, and then get some rest." This being what I was actually planning, but was more of an excuse at this point in time as I moved to stand next to Dennis and Rachel.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 1 Week Ago

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Den of Earth
Ranger 3

Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet

Page 189 Game Role-Playing Character You DampD

Sound of Wind says...

As Thomas walks over I position myself to make sure Thomas is on one side of me and Rachel is on the other. I make my excuse as well and virtually pull Thomas and Rachel along as I leave.

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
GAME MASTER
ALL

Game Master ◀

Game Role-Playing Character You DampD

Ignoble says...

You make excuses and soon are out of the room. Was that a innocent gesture or did it have more meaning behind it? Guess you would have to ask the lords wife to know for sure.

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Jason
L3 Artificer

Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

The Engineer says...

Unaware of the potential drama ensuing, I check in with the young elves before resuming my work at the forge. I want to be sure they're doing okay after the recent brush with danger.

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
GAME MASTER
ALL

Game Master ◀

Page 189 3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game

Ignoble says...

The elf girl sees Jason coming their way and she runs up to you and gives you a hug. She looks to you and say something to you. She has a huge smile as she accompanies you to where the other children are. They all seem to be fine and chatting away in their native tongue.

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Jason
L3 Artificer

Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 189

The Engineer says...

A little surprised at the display of affection, I return the hug gently.

After checking in, I ask whomever can translate for me to pass on the following to those who accompanied us today. "Thank you for your assistance in finding that creature before it could bring harm to others."

Guest please SHARE: "3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game" on:

Sponsored Links:

If 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game is not what you are looking for then you may wish to Start A NEW Topic.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette (use of OOC / off topic tags, etc) before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature
Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Unanswered

The below Topics have Zero Replies, can you be the first to comment on one or more of them?
Updated: Every 30 mins.