3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 189 of 616

A little surprised at the display of affection, - Page 189 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Sep, 2017 - 5:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2017 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 189

I look at the others. I stretch and yawn even though I'm not that sleepy. " Well, I'm headed to bed. It has been a long day. Are you two coming as well?" I await their reaction.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 12th Sep, 2017 - 4:09am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2017 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I look at Rachel and I smile just a bit. "Yes, it has. It's definitely time for bed." I immediately move to Rachel's side. "Get me outta here" I think to myself.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 12th Sep, 2017 - 11:29am

12th Sep, 2017 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

I offered a smile and respectful now to the Lord's lady, before saying as well, "Yes, I think it's about time to turn in. In taking a relaxing bath, and then get some rest." This being what I was actually planning, but was more of an excuse at this point in time as I moved to stand next to Dennis and Rachel.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Sep, 2017 - 4:21pm

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2017 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 189 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

As Thomas walks over I position myself to make sure Thomas is on one side of me and Rachel is on the other. I make my excuse as well and virtually pull Thomas and Rachel along as I leave.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2017 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You make excuses and soon are out of the room. Was that a innocent gesture or did it have more meaning behind it? Guess you would have to ask the lords wife to know for sure.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2017 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Unaware of the potential drama ensuing, I check in with the young elves before resuming my work at the forge. I want to be sure they're doing okay after the recent brush with danger.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2017 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 189

The elf girl sees Jason coming their way and she runs up to you and gives you a hug. She looks to you and say something to you. She has a huge smile as she accompanies you to where the other children are. They all seem to be fine and chatting away in their native tongue.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2017 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 189

A little surprised at the display of affection, I return the hug gently.

After checking in, I ask whomever can translate for me to pass on the following to those who accompanied us today. "Thank you for your assistance in finding that creature before it could bring harm to others."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.