3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 190 of 616

Lwethiala looks towards the three of you, - Page 190 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Sep, 2017 - 7:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
12th Sep, 2017 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 190

The Storyteller says...

Once I was certain we are out of earshot, and working to keep myself voice quiet, I whisper to the others, "So I wasn't the only one who thought it appeared that Lord Douglas his wife was flirting with or hitting on Dennis? I just want to make sure we're all on the same page." If it wasn't for the others reaction, I would have brushed it aside given how I'm not so adept at reading body language or interpreting another person's behavior.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Sep, 2017 - 5:34pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2017 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I nod at Thomas' words. " I saw it too. It was very shocking. This is quite a dangerous situation. If she is flirting with Den that can't end well. If Lord Douglas sees anything like that she will deny it I'm sure and he will believe his wife over Den. If she keeps flirting with you Den and you reject her she could very well tell Douglas that you are coming on to her. This is a good base of operations but it might be time to go on a patrol and not come back here. It could have been an innocent gesture but can we take that chance? "

I look around us casually to make sure no one else is approaching. " We should talk to Jason about this asap. In the meantime Den… it would probably be best that you make sure that you are never alone in this fortress until we figure out what to do. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 12th Sep, 2017 - 7:34pm

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2017 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As you come around a corner the guard captain, Lwethiala is standing there. She looks at you three for a moment before nodding in your direction and heads on past you.

As Jason looks a round a guard who is female comes over. She says to Jason, "The young lady here said she is glad that you were unharmed as she would feel bad if you were harmed in any way." This same guard will translate to the elf children what you said. The girl follows you to the blacksmith where she will sit on a bench, pile of wood anything so she can watch you work.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 13th Sep, 2017 - 1:19am

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2017 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 190 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Happy to indulge the curiosity of others, I make sure she has a decent view of the process without being endangered by the heat or any flying sparks. The language barrier makes it difficult to explain things, but there are several things I can show without words. My drawings of the breastplate I am working on, how a steady stream of air from the bellows takes the burning mixture of coal and coke from simply hot to enough to melt metal. The way a difference in temperature takes even the stiffest metals to the point that it can be molded with relative ease.

If she shows an interest in getting a little hands on, I'll provide an apron and gloves. There isn't much she'd be able to handle, but I could have her pumping the bellows or helping hold a piece in place as it is worked.

I've already been working on Thomas' breastplate for a few days, so the general shape is done. Tonight's work involves shaping it to the torso measurements I got from my companion a while ago. Its a meticulous process, heating a small section of metal, then hammering it over the anvil horn for a while, constantly double checking dimensions throughout, and repeating this over and over again as the metal takes form as more than just an oddly cut sheet of mithral.

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2017 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You offering to let her help some she will gladly help you by using the bellows when you need it. She seems quite happy to be helping you.

13th Sep, 2017 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Storyteller says...

Deciding to take a chance, I ask the guard captain, "Wait, if I may." I pause as I look to the others before continuing, "I'm in need of some advice. How well do you know the Lord's wife, and how long have you served with the two of them married?" I am nervous in asking Lwethiala this, and in what the others will think, perhaps noticeably bothered by what happened.

Out of Character: If this turns out badly, I just want to say sorry ahead of time.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 13th Sep, 2017 - 5:11pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2017 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 190

I am walking along as I hear Thomas question the captain of the guard. My head jerks around and I look at Den incredously. I mouth to Den behind the two talking" We need to get out of here now." I leave Thomas back there and keep on walking." Den, lets go find Jason."

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2017 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 190

Lwethiala looks towards the three of you, "I have been in the Lord's and ladies employment for over seven years now. There is nothing that happens around here that I do not know about. Now is this enquiry regarding what the three of you were just talking about?"

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.