3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 191 of 616

Lwethiala looks over at Rachel. "That - Page 191 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Sep, 2017 - 1:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2017 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 191

"Uh oh" I think to myself. I look at Rachel looking at me. I nod my head ever so slightly and quicken my pace. I call to Thomas, "Gotta go meet Jason. I promised him I'd meet to discuss what we found out about the spider as soon as it was done. Have a nice conversation and stay safe. I emphasize the last words hoping he understands my meaning.

Sponsored Links:
13th Sep, 2017 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I watch the others try to leave with excuses, leaving me to suffer the consequences of my words and actions. Yet, focusing my attention on Lwethiala, I ask simply in reply to her words, "How much did you hear?" though I am worried, and concerned for Dennis as well the rest of us, my hope is that the guard captain be reasonable about the situation, and that perhaps we had simply misunderstood what happened.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 13th Sep, 2017 - 7:55pm

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2017 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

She looks at Thomas and then the other two trying to move away quickly. "Hold up you two. Come with me the three of you." She will lead you down a hallway and then into a room that has a few chairs and a desk. She asks you three to have a seat as she goes behind the desk and sits down. "This is my office so feel free to speak. What flirtatious bahavior from the Lord's wife is bothering you?"

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2017 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 191 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

My eyes are flashing as I glare at Thomas furiously. I roll my eyes at Den and walk into the office with the others.

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2017 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I look at my feet for a minute. I take a deep breath and dive in, "My companion should not have mentioned anything since it concerned me. As to what concerned me, honor precludes me from answering. But if anything comes of this, whatever this is, it falls on me and me alone. My companions have no part of this and I request you let them go."

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2017 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

She looks directly at Dennis, "Pray tell me what happened and what was said before during and after this so called incident. After knowing what all has gone on I will make my full report to the Lord Douglas. If you hold anything back and I find out later I will come to not trust your word as much."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 191

I wrack my mind as to what I can say to get us out of this bind." Lwethiala, please hold neither of them responsible. Den and I have a relationship… We have tried to hide it from everyone since we didn't wish to cause awkwardness between us and Thomas and Jason. They had no idea. I took Lord Douglas' wife touching Den's shoulder in the wrong way. I am a jealous woman and am not perfect. I hope that I can be forgiven for this transgression. I am only a woman enamoured with my man." I look sadly at her. I'm praying that this works.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 191

Lwethiala looks over at Rachel. "That does not tell me what went on and what was said. If you have a relationship with Dennis that is up to you and has no part of what happened. Now can we continue?"

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.