3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 192 of 207

The three of you soon make it back outside - Page 192 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 1 Week Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 1 35 129 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest


Posts: 1650 - Views: 13683 Rating: 4/10 out of 2 Votes
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here.
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
Rachel
Druid 3

Novice / Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 192

Runner of trails says...

I blush and nod." I'm sorry. I thought I should tell you that first. The lord's wife merely put her hand on Dem's shoulder. She said nothing inappropriate. In my land her touching him like that is very flirtatious. I'm sure that it doesn't have the same meaning here. I apologize for bringing my own biases here. I'm just being overly possessive."


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
GAME MASTER
ALL

Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You DampD

Ignoble says...

She turns back to Rachel, "You are trying my patience here. Let Dennis speak for what happened so I can get to the bottom of this."


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Den of Earth
Ranger 3

Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

Sound of Wind says...

"It is as Rachel said… all of it. The Lord's wife simply said she could bring us back to life if we die to continue questing, or something to that effect. She then casually brushed my shoulder, I'm sure as a gesture of friendship." I think for a moment, "But this is very uncomfortable for me. In my land I'm considered a gentleman and a gentleman doesn't discuss any of these things."


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
GAME MASTER
ALL

Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 192 Game Role-Playing Character You DampD

Ignoble says...

Lwethiala looks at Dennis, "Is that all that happened she ran her hand across your shoulder while stating that she could bring you back if you die?"


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Den of Earth
Ranger 3

Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You DampD

Sound of Wind says...

"Yes, that was the whole of it. I certainly didn't want to make Rachel any more uncomfortable than she already felt" I say. "It really was a minor thing. Now, if that is all our friend is waiting for us." I start to stand and offer my hand to Rachel to help her stand.


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
GAME MASTER
ALL

Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

Ignoble says...

Lwethiala looks at you three and motions you to go. "I will make the full report to the Lord. But I would not worry too much about it."


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Den of Earth
Ranger 3

Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 192 3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game

Sound of Wind says...

I walk out the door as quickly as I can with my two companions in tow. I remain completely silent until we get well out of earshot and then I turn on Thomas, "That was bloody dangerous. And her assurances at this point mean squat to me. I'm quite worried about what just went down. You put our lives in jeopardy."

I turn and look at Rachel, "Thank you for trying to extricate us from a tough situation. That was quick thinking even if it didn't work out quite as planned."

I let out a long sigh, "Let's go find Jason and tell him what happened so he doesn't get blind sided."


Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
GAME MASTER
ALL

Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 192

Ignoble says...

The three of you soon make it back outside and out of the main stronghold. You start heading towards the forge where you can hear a hammer pounding away on metal and the soft voice of a female singing.

In side the forge the young lady is softly singing as she watches Jason working and working the bellows when he indicates for her to. She is taking great pride in helping him.


Guest please SHARE: "3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game" on:

Sponsored Links:

Topics like "3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game" may just be one of many, do use the Search to find more
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll


No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette (use of OOC / off topic tags, etc) before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

 Enable Smilies  Enable Signature
Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game


Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Unanswered

The below Topics have Zero Replies, can you be the first to comment on one or more of them?
Updated: Every 30 mins.

Highlights

The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20 Hours Ago
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1.1 Day(s) Ago
Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By Opinion 2.9 Days Ago
Another 9/11: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By Wizard 1 Week Ago
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 7th Sep, 2017 - 11:59pm
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abelard 7th Sep, 2017 - 3:00pm
Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Vex 7th Sep, 2017 - 2:32pm
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 8th Aug, 2017 - 12:20pm
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm
Donald Trump & Muslims: Can Trump stop Islamist without aggrevating the Middle East? By News 21st May, 2017 - 8:37pm
The 9.11 Conspiracy: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 22nd Mar, 2017 - 10:48pm

Updated every: 14 minutes