3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 193 of 616

I flinch visibly, as Rachel berates me, raising - Page 193 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Sep, 2017 - 7:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 193

Looking up from my work, I cheerfully wave at the others. Between the beautiful song and the work itself, I am in a particularly good mood at this point. Making a few more quick strokes while the metal is hot, I set the plate carefully to the side.

"Greetings. Come to see how things are going? I've made good progress. Your breastplate should be completed in a day or two Thomas."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Make it faster, we may have to leave this place. Or, perhaps it may just be me that has to leave this place. There may have been some trouble… "I go on and explain the whole situation to Jason. At the end I finish with, "Lwethiala's assurances that we or I shouldn't worry too much about it make me worry even more. I trust those assurances not at all. I'm torn now between leaving here right now and finding someplace safe, someplace they don't know about to keep ya'll outta harm's way… and staying here in case you need me to help in a fight… although if it comes to that I'm pretty sure we lose, and we lose PDQ." Worry is etched all over my face.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I frown, "Are you sure that rash action is needed? That gesture could very well have been an innocent one. I think the next thing we should ascertain is how likely it is that the gesture meant something more."

Indicating the young lady who has been keeping me company with a tilt of my head, I say, "In fact, she should be able to help with that if the questions are carefully phrased. She may not be an adult by the standards of her people, but she has lived longer than any of us. Plenty of time to understand the culture."

14th Sep, 2017 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 193 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I raise my hands and take a step back, looking guilty indeed, as I say to Dennis, "I'm sorry. When I saw her appear around the corner, I assumed she had heard enough to take our conversation with suspicion, and felt it was better to clear things up before to draws the wrong conclusions." I felt embarrassed by what happened, yet believed that I did the right thing.

I sigh, before continuing as we headed to Jason, "I know that I put our lives in danger, but I want to believe she will want to clear this up without us getting in trouble." Perhaps I was being too optimistic, even naive, yet so far I didn't think anyone in the castle were bad people. I actually hoped this was all a misunderstanding that could be cleared up.

Once we arrived it was explained what happened, I give a warm greeting to the young lady in elven before saying to the others, "I think fleeing could just make things worse, and make you look guilty. Lord Douglas has been a reason authority figure so far, he would hear us out." I didn't think running away was wise, especially since we had no other safe haven to go to.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 14th Sep, 2017 - 6:41pm

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I look at Thomas, "Thomas, I have been to places where telling the truth could get you killed, and that was in the 21st century. Sometimes discretion is the best course of action. She may or may not have heard what happened. If she did, she would have asked if she wanted to know. If she didn't, there is no use in getting ourselves in the middle of what could be a domestic squabble between people far more powerful than ourselves. I counsel you to refrain from doing that again in the future. Remember, not saying something is not a lie. It is simply not saying something. We don't always have to volunteer information to people we don't know in situations we don't understand."

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Don't forget that Lord Douglas isn't of this world, he is from ours. He's adapted to this world, but late 20th century America is the culture that is his base, not some barbaric third world country."

"To be frank, I also am not getting the sense that this place is nearly as backwards socially as the tech level suggests. We have already gotten away with things that could have ended very badly in dark ages Europe."

"Seriously though, we have resources here, let us ask."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 193

I'm brooding the whole to the forge. As they finish speaking I turn on Thomas." What were you thinking? Don't ever volunteer information like that. The worst part was that what you said would have endangered Den, probably not you since you were in no way involved. You could have gotten him killed. Now I'm involved because I tried to save the situation and failed." I stop for a moment and clench my fists." That wasn't your call. We should have discussed what to do between all of us, not you throwing Den under the bus."

I turn to Jason." Lord Douglas seems reasonable. I agree. When it comes to a mans wife many men become unreasonable in the best of times. This will be brought up to Lord Douglas now. His wife could easily say that he has been coming on to her to get herself off the hook. Then there is the captain. Who is she more likely to believe Us or his wife? How does it benefit her and her privileged status to turn on her lords wife in any way ? Now I don't know what to do? Instead of having options we have none. We either sit here and roll the dice hoping for the best or get into the wilderness. Don't worry Thomas. If it goes badly I'm sure that you and Jason will still be fine. Thanks!l" I glare at him.

14th Sep, 2017 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 193

The Storyteller says...

I flinch visibly, as Rachel berates me, raising my arms in a protective posture. Yet, I will listen and allow her to speak. Fighting back the defensive reaction to interrupt. Yet once she finishes talking I reply, "I'm sorry okay! It was an impulse. Perhaps we are all just overreacting?"

I don't tell Rachel she is wrong though to be upset, still in my own frustration, "Are you and Dennis together, or was that just a bluff to try to have her not ask questions? As you said, it failed true or not." I sigh, yet will look to the two and say, "Look, what is done is done. I agree with Jason though ."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.