3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 195 of 616

Lwethiala searches Rachel as the big man searches - Page 195 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Sep, 2017 - 3:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 616 pgs.  191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 195

I say nothing through the initial exchange. As Dennis and Rachel are handing over their weapons however, I will make sure they are in between me and the guards as I clasp their hands. A few muttered words later, and a pair of spells settle into the clothing of my friends. I say, "For luck", smiling at them as best I can, hoping that this is not our last exchange.

After they leave, if the guards watching Thomas remain, I will indicate to him to have a seat while I try to take my mind off of things by resuming work. I dare not make any other move while being watched.

Out of Character: Two castings of Eagle's Splendor, for the next 3 minutes, Dennis and Rachel get a +4 to Charisma.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 14th Sep, 2017 - 11:01pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I step in front of Thomas and in a firm voice I say, "Stay here with Jason." I take all my weapons and leave them with Jason saying my goodbyes.

I look at Rachel and bow to her formally, "M'Lady, would'st thou care to accompany me?" I say as in my best Renfaire speak as I present my arm to her. "Methinks the Lord of the seeketh our presence. In my case I know not why but for certes I understand why he would seek an audience with you." I smile hoping to break the tension.

Back ramrod straight I say, "Sergeant, please lead the way." I follow him walking steady as we go.

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2017 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I can't help but crack a small smile at Den's words." I take his proffered arm." I wouldst attend the meeting with thou blackguard." I forget what we are headed to for a moment." Come Ghost. It is time to be off." Ghost follows right alongside me.

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2017 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 195 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Two guards in the smithy will wait until the Sargent, Rachel and Dennis are outside before they back out. Once outside they will take up position behind you along with the other guard. Sargent Drath leads you to the stronghold and in through the gate. You cross the courtyards to the main enty. As you enter the main entry you are lead to the left to a massive doorway. Standing outside the Doorway are the guard captain Lwethiala and the mage Lywenta. Lywenta speaks first, "This is a formal summons and therefore I must preform a rite to ensure that you are not effected by any magics before entering." She mumbles some words and waves her arms then Rachel and Dennis feel a icey wave flow over them. Lywenta smiles and says you should now be free of any magics." She bows to you turns and opens the door. A large man in plate armor steps out. Lwethiala steps over towards Rachel as the large man steps over to Dennis. She speaks, "As the personal guards to the Lord we must make sure that you are indeed free of weapons. Do you both agree to a pat down?"

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2017 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

A minute or two after the guards leave, I set my tools aside and turn to Thomas, "Why the hell is it that I never get surprised by people's compassion and understanding rather than their mistrust and vindictiveness? Am I just that bloody gullible? Never mind."

"I've got a couple of scrolls on hand, Enlarge Person, Cure light wounds, and Fox's Cunning. Really not much. Haven't had a chance to scribe the new ones I had planned on. I can in theory get temporary access to any first level spell. But those are first level spells. I can't think of any means by which to extract them from that meeting, not with any chance of success."

"I suppose, if things go badly, we'll have to hope they land in jail for at least a little while. We might be able to get them out of there. Lywenta worries me in this regard though, no doubt she maintains magic wards intended to disrupt such an attempt, and her abilities are far more potent than mine. If we have a few days to work with, I could make a few more powerful scrolls, but we'd need to be damned sure we pick the right spells. Any ideas?"

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2017 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I look worriedly at Den." We left the weapons behind as directed. We have nothing to hide. Feel free to pat search me." I hold my arms wide so they can search me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2017 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 195

I take a deep breath and blow it out slowly to steady myself. "Yeah, whatever," I say. I look at Rachel, think about what would happen to her if this doesn't go well… and possibly Jason and Thomas too, and in a much more pleasant voice I say, "I'm ready when you are" looking at the man who will be frisking me.

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2017 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 195

Lwethiala searches Rachel as the big man searches Dennis. Once they are finished you are let int othe big door. Inside you see a large hall 100 feet deep by 50 wide. Towards the end you see a raised area where sits a single chair with lord Douglas sitting on it. He is dressed in fine clothes. On his right side standing is his wife with her head bowed in a nice dress. Lywenta is standing to his left side. Lwethiala moves from the doorway and walks over to stand behind Lord Douglas. The big man stand at the door after shutting it. The only people in the room are you and those mentioned.

Lord Douglas stands up and says, "Come forward so that we can speak of what happened and place this incident behind us all. Lywentha and Lwethiala has filled me in from talking with you and being in the room when this happened. I have also had a talk with my wife. So let me hear it from you and do do hold anything back as with Lwethiala."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.