3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 200 of 616

"That is very interesting a billionare - Page 200 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Sep, 2017 - 12:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 200

I look at him uncertainly. This is the last situation that I want to be in now. How do I get out of this without offending him." Lord Douglas, I must pass on the bath this time. I don't feel that it would be proper. I do not wish to cause any problems between you and your wife." I start heading towards the door.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"There will be no problem. This is a public and co-ed bath house and no one will say anything if you wish to relax in a nice hot bath with me. I will even turn around as you get in as to keep your modesty if you wish"

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

At this point I feel that there is no way out of this." I will get in if you turn around please, Lord Douglas." If he turns away then I will strip down quickly and get into the far side of the bath.

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 200 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

He turns around and waits for you to get in. Once you tell him it is ok he will turn back around and continue to lean back with his head on the edge. His eyes are closed. After a couple minutes he speaks. "Tell me more of earth and your life back there before you came here. I do miss it a lot even though I made a great name for myself since I was brought here."

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 4:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Unable to resist the reference, even though I know no one here will understand, I tell my new apprentice, "I look forward to it my padawan."

In response to Lywenta's query I consider, "One good sized forge, two anvils with sufficient space around them for people to work each in tandem, along with spaces for the other tools, in addition I'll be wanting to set up a large general workbench with storage space to support it all for magical construction, drafting purposes, maybe even a little chemistry. Preferably the workbench area would be separated from the smithing area by at least a curtain wall, oddly enough I would rather not have stray sparks flying in the same room as stacks of parchment and hazardous materials. I can work up a more detailed floor plan for consideration, but off the top of my head, I would estimate a forty by twelve footprint as the minimum for what I think I'll need in the short run, a little larger would be good if such is doable."

"The second consideration is I would like to be able to expand as needed. That expansion can be vertical if space is dear, but to keep that option open, a fairly strong foundation and walls will be needed. With luck, by the time I need to expand, I'll be able to reinforce both myself if needed, but even then it would be best to have something solid to begin with."

"Finally, though perhaps of lowest priority for the immediate moment, if a second floor or an annex with a few bedrooms can be slipped in there, I would like to make this place my home, and hopefully have space for a few others. Dennis and Rachel have chosen to live outside of the settlement and have found places for themselves there. But Thomas and I are still residing in the stronghold's guest quarters. As much as we appreciate the lord's hospitality, neither of us wish to impose indefinitely.

I think it would also be good to have a permanent place available for Qwantithalica at some point, as I am in many ways responsible for her well being now, though I will defer to your guidance as to when and how that is offered."

Out of Character: For a size reference, the average living room is around 18 by 12 feet. So basically I'm asking for a building a bit longer than 2 of those stacked end to end. Quite small actually if limited to the minimum. I'd be pushing to double the workspace if I can get away with it.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 17th Sep, 2017 - 11:20am

17th Sep, 2017 - 6:36am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Storyteller says...

Looking to Jason, I say, "Thanks for considering me in having your smithy built, seems you have quite the ambitious design thought out. How long have you been thinking about this?" I will consider the steps he is taking to get settles, and in even taking an apprentice. I smile, chuckling a buit at the thought but quietly feel jealous he has things planned out so well.

Apart from studying, reading, and helping the party on patrols or where I was needed there really wasn't any plans I had in mind. I had considered working with the elven children, telling them stories and perhaps teaching them of my world but apart from that not much. Maybe I could ask Lord Douglas for some advice.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 17th Sep, 2017 - 6:36am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 200

I enjoy the warmth of the water and think a moment before answering." I'm from Texas. Born and raised there. I moved to Colorado while I went to college there. Upon earning my bachelors degree I decided to stay. I love the weather and all the options to do things in the outdoors. It just smells so clean. So I spend a fair amount of time kayaking, jogging or hiking there."

"I worked as a case worker to determine what state benefits people could get. It's an interesting job you might say. Hmm… you have been gone a long time from that world. You would probably enjoy an update. Everyone is connected online now. You can go online with your computer and research anything. No more going to the library to look up something. That is the biggest change. It has turned everything upside down. Two other things of interest… in 2008 we had our first African-American president, Barack Obama. Now you will never believe this. I know that you had heard of the billionaire Donald Trump before you left. He is currently president." I grin at him.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 17th Sep, 2017 - 12:03pm

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 200

"That is very interesting a billionare as the president. I hope that he does better than some of the politicians we had. Hell I can not even remember who the president was back in 1981 when I was taken. I was a young man back then just turned 19. Back then I was 6 foot tall with blonde hair and a nice built growing up on a farm in Iowa. I bet I turned a lot of girls heads back then bt I did not pay much attention to that as I liked to work out and free base climb cliffs."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.