3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 201 of 616

Unsure of what I could talk them into, I present - Page 201 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Sep, 2017 - 3:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 616 pgs.  197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 201

I grin at him." Somehow I bet you didn't ignore the girls too much being a 19 year old guy." I stretch out in the water." It must be hard being gone all this time. Even with all that you have here do you still miss home? "

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Yes I do miss home. I miss my family. I feel like I am living a real life Gor book. If you have ever read any of them. I read like the first 20 or so. To get a message to my family to let them know I was ok would have been nice. Now while I miss them I can not go back now looking like I do now. Yes, there was one girl I liked back then. Even if she would not date me because of her dad. She was the preachers daughter."

17th Sep, 2017 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

Out of Character: Gor? I'm surprised you'd be into that book series KNtoran, or at least in having read so many, given certain aspects of the series. I wonder if Rachel/Kyrroeth would have heard of them.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 17th Sep, 2017 - 1:16pm

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 201 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: I have been reading many books over the past 40 years. You would be very surprised by what I have read *smile* This game has some similarities by being taken from your world and thrust into a new more primitive and dangerous world. But after that the similarities end.

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Replying softly back to Rachel I say, "There are other things I can think of I'd prefer. I'm sure if I'm flattered or petrified. Hmm, I guess I would have been petrified in a way." I laugh a bit and shake my head. As the healing courses through me I look at Rachel and say, "Ah, that feels much better. That spider nearly did me in. Had we had to fight I'd have been through fast I fear. And yes, keep me out of her clutches by whatever means you possess." Then to everyone I say, I'm off to my little shack in the woods. I have some upgrades I've been thinking of. Jason, let me know when you want us all to talk with Lord Douglas and what exactly you have in mind."

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2017 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I nod as he speaks." I know that it must be difficult. I miss my family and friends immensely." I look away for a moment then back to him." Gor? What are those about? I have never heard of them."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 18th Sep, 2017 - 1:19am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2017 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 201

"Just some books by John Norman if I remember correctly,. It was about a counter earth where earthlings were stolen away from earth to a savage world that was directly opposite earth in the solar system. The planet was named Gor. Those books may have gone out of style by the time you were born. Ahh such is my life So much has happened since I was taken. You said 2017 right? I wonder if my parents are even still alive that would put them in their upper 70s. I myself have grown old even though time is different here. And I have changed a lot. I used to think life was fair. Now I know better but try to bring some peace and fairness to this area. Well young lady I think I have soaked enough. Enjoy your bath." With that he stands up and walk past you and out of the bath. He leaves the baths without bothering to put anything on.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2017 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 201

Unsure of what I could talk them into, I present Lywenta with a couple of different floor plans. The most modest is a simple workshop as initially described to her. The largest is a 2 story affair with a 1000 square foot profile. It gives more space to the work areas, and adds a kitchen to the first floor. On the second is a single bath and 3 moderately sized bedrooms.

There is also a middle ground offered. It largely has the same features as the one I'm hoping for, but is notably more cramped, and only occupies a 750 sq ft plot.

Out of Character: Another size reference, the actual non workshop/smithy portion of my largest submission totals less than 1,300 sq ft, and the entire thing would be 2,000. Not sure how that stacks up to homes here, but the average modern US home is over the 2,500 mark.

P.S. I could get you actual diagrams if you really want, but it may be a while before I have a chance to get that done, and I'd rather move on. Especially since I'll likely have to draw by hand. Can't legally use my drafting software for personal pursuits (And buying a personal license would cost me 4 grand.).

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.