3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 204 of 616

I blink a bit in response to Thomas, "Well, - Page 204 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Sep, 2017 - 3:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 204

I grin over at Den." Of course. Let's go. That does sound like fun. I hope you don't mind a chaperone though." Ghost looks at him.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Before Den and Rachel's date with the trees starts, a couple last things. I have a number of crafting projects on my table already. But in between those, I should be able to make things for the community at large if provided with materials. Things such as an emergency stash of Raise Dead scrolls, later on perhaps a construct servitor or guardian. If you have an idea of what you would want the priority in this regard to be, I would be glad to help."

"All four of you should also be aware that I have taken one of the children we rescued from the goblins into my care. Quantithalica, the girl who stepped up and insisted on helping us with the giant spider. I've taken her on as an apprentice, I could use the hands, and she has proven both interested and quite capable."

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Lord looks at Dennis before he goes. "Yes as far as planting trees to be used by men that is a great Idea and one that could work well. I will let you get with the lumberjack crew and have them assist you with your idea."

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 204 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"It sounds like an excellent start Dennis. In any case, if that is all for now, I thank you for your time and consideration my lord."

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Lord nods "Yes that is all for now we have some things to think about and we will meet again in a couple days. That should give Rachel and Dennis time to investigate this issue with the trees. Oh and take Thomas with you maybe he can be of some use."

19th Sep, 2017 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Storyteller says...

Realizing that discussions were finishing up, and that I had yet to say anything, I will ask this with a look somewhat like that of confusion, "Wait, one moment. You have been discussing all this from a more scientific perspective, yet don't we live currently in a fantasy setting?" I honestly didn't get why so little consideration was being placed on magic, or at least being treated as secondary to other ideas.

Looking to all those still there, I will say, "We live in a place with magic, and with what is known of technology or science why can't we try to work out ideas that blend to the two together? Magitek as the concept used in fiction and details of how such could work have even been well reasoned," I smile as I start to remind myself of what I knew of such or what I have read.

"In fantasy, magic has often been sufficiently analyzed to reliable do what it is supposed to when casting a spell. A fireball spell will always create a fireball when not tinkered by the caster to do something else. That a car engine that is powered by a fire elemental, and a telephone created using divination magic to allow communication at a distance. Many spells in and of themselves work as certain technology," Pausing for a moment, looking to those there, I will ask, "Why not come up with a clean, magical solution to having a renewable energy source?"

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 19th Sep, 2017 - 3:29pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 204

I look at Rachel, "Well, it appears you will have two chaperones. I must be quite the suave, debonair guy to require two chaperones… I guess I'm irresistible. Who knew?" I smile at Rachel and give her a sly wink. Then to Rachel and Thomas, "Shall we go and investigate?" Turning to Jason, "Sir Smith, do you have anything that may help us on our grand quest in the event we run into something… unsavory?"

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 204

I blink a bit in response to Thomas, "Well, yes, that is what I was talking about, or at least I thought I was. I'm starting with the tech I know, and intend to research ways to use magic to overcome its shortcomings."

When Den asks, I rummage around a bit, then hand over the scroll of cure light wounds. "That's all for the moment, but I should have Thomas' new breastplate done tonight if things go well."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 19th Sep, 2017 - 8:37pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.