3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 208 of 616

I get on my knees nearby the sinking tree, - Page 208 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Sep, 2017 - 5:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 208

I climb out of the hole, retrieve my shirt and armor, and head over to where Rachel and Thomas are. "Well, rather than having a conversation Thomas was actually doing something," I say. "Good job Thomas. Do either of you have any idea what could be causing this?" I walk over and investigate the stump, being careful to keep my footing.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Dennis manages to keep his footing as the stump continues to sink in the dirt. It looks like in another ten minutes it will be out of sight. Dennis does feel that the soil around it is looser than normal and that there may be something similar to a sink hole forming here.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"The soil here is loose" I tell my companions. "I don't know what this is but I don't like it. Be ready for anything. The fact that this stump is sinking while the others aren't also has me concerned. I need ya'll to see if you can sense something or see something I may have missed."

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2017 - 11:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 208 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Unaware of the interesting problem ongoing at the nearby forest, I am in the midst of repeatedly folding mithril in on itself, then hammering it flat. I explain to Thalica about how this process, while time consuming, creates tension in the metal, allowing it to resist greater strain without deforming.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2017 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Nudge, I believe we are waiting for a few responses here so we can figure out what's going on in these here woods.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2017 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

What woods? I see some felled trees and a small river or a large stream *smile* Yes waiting to hear from Rachel and Thomas.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2017 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 208

I walk over curiously and examine the sinking tree roots." This is very unusual. I've never seen anything like this before."

26th Sep, 2017 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 208

The Storyteller says...

I get on my knees nearby the sinking tree, trying to be careful not to get too close, and say, "Neither have I. Perhaps something is under the tree, eating it?" It might have been a crazy idea, yet it was a consideration. I was also move my hand through the loose dirt as I study the sinking tree more closely and searches for another clue.

Out of Character: Trying a few rolls that could work together, or at least perhaps overlap in this situation possible. Though perhaps I am also doing it, hoping something might stick, but I still each of the rolls could have same basis.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 26th Sep, 2017 - 5:53pm

Thomas Results:
  • Knowledge (nature) on D20 (+4): 11 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 14 (1 roll)
  • Spot on D20 (-1): 9 (1 roll)
  • Search on D20 (+5): 13 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.