3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 221 of 616

I raise an eyebrow at Dennis, a little disappointed, - Page 221 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Oct, 2017 - 3:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2017 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 221

Tossing a bit of broken stone about in my hands for a while, comparing it to the tunnel walls, I put it down and make my way back up to the others.

"Welp, it was definitely dug out by tools. The stone down in the tunnel looks rather similar to what got broken up in the collapse, so I would guess that this is a rather recent construction. Though recent in this case could be anywhere between weeks and decades, maybe even longer depending on what the air in the tunnels was like before this happened."

"Unfortunately I didn't find much that would lead to a good guess on what will be found down there. Though I think we can rule out dwarves, they'd never be this sloppy. Can anyone think of something else we need to do right now?"

Sponsored Links:
7th Oct, 2017 - 6:59am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I don't touch the beer, knowing it won't be a drink I'd enjoyed as well because of religious reasons though this won't be something I'll bring up until asked. I will listen to what the others are saying though and consider what is being discussed.

I will also look at the tunnels to see if I can glean anything from its study. Hopefully something can be found by one of us, as I say, "Lets hurry and see what we can find before worrying about the water filling the tunnels."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 7th Oct, 2017 - 7:00am

Thomas Results:
  • Know. (dungeoneering) on D20 (+4): 23 (1 roll)
  • Spot on D20 (-1): 15 (1 roll)

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2017 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I watch him poke around a bit, interested in what fresh perspective he might have.

"Patience Thomas, we have a few days at the least. Did you find anything?"

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2017 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 221 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Thomas is able to determine that the tunnels have been carved through the bed rock by hand. Just the labor required for such a feat is not easy. The one thing he does determine is that all the tunnels if they ran straight would have come together at the middle of the now pit.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2017 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I finish my drink and look at Den." I guess we should join the nonconformists. Not in the drinking part of course but seeing what they have found." I wink at him." Come, Ghost." I step over to the lift and after a little encouragement I get myself and Ghost to the bottom. I grin at the others." You two know how to ruin a good night. We were just getting started drinking up there." I laugh.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2017 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I look around, "Hmm? Oh, sorry if I spoiled something, I tend not to drink much, especially when there's something important to be done. I would suggest not overdoing it yourself. I imagine that cave diving with a hangover would be rather horrible."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2017 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 221

“Bah” I say, “cave diving with a hangover is the only way to go. The cool makes you feel better so it’s an incentive to keep moving. Now, what is it that is so,” I pick up some broken stone, “earth shattering?” I laugh and probably too hard. “Hm, this ale is strong and it’s been a while. I’m a bit tipsy” I think to myself.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2017 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 221

I raise an eyebrow at Dennis, a little disappointed, "I'm surprised at this. You know darn well we could be facing danger tomorrow. Heck, we might be facing danger now, wandering about this area. I really am not sure this is the time."

"As to what we've found. The tunnels were dug with hand tools, and not incredibly long ago. From the looks of it, they all intersected in what was a chamber where we're standing. No direct indications of what manner of being dug the tunnels, for what purpose, or on whether or not they're still inhabiting the place. Given the context, I would guess that they are or were a relatively tall race of nongiant humanoids, and that they're no longer inhabiting the place, otherwise we should have seen them by now.. Beyond that… "I shrug.

"I rather doubt that there's nothing present down here though, there could easily be a horde of undead down there for instance, so I suggest we rest well this evening. Frankly, I would have suggested sealing this thing off until I get more of our gear crafted, but the water is forcing that timetable up."

I also relay this to Thalica, and ask if she happens to know of any cultures that dug tunnels like this.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 8th Oct, 2017 - 3:23pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.