3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 222 of 616

I giggle as I'm feeling a little buzz." - Page 222 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Oct, 2017 - 10:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
8th Oct, 2017 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 222

The Storyteller says...

"Though it may mean missing out on some very interesting beverages, I don't drink alcohol myself," I say, offering a somewhat sheepish smile and a chuckle. Though even I have concern that at least Dennis may have had a little too much already.

"The two races that come to mind for me, if they exist in this world, are dwarves and kobolds," I offer, admittedly making assumptions based on my Dungeons & Dragons knowledge and general fantasy, before continuing, "Though perhaps there is an ant-like arthropod race we don't know about."

Finishing, I offer as agreement, "And as Jason said, the tunnels appear made by hand though I believe labor would have been difficult." That was a very fascinating construction, and I would make mention of how the tunnels all seem to meet here.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 8th Oct, 2017 - 8:57pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2017 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I shake my head "I don't think dwarves would've made something this sloppy, and the tunnels are much larger than a kobold would want to mess with. Unless it was kobolds digging for the sake of a relatively small dragon. Pleasant thought there."

"As to an antlike race, there are Formians, which are a race of antlike sapients, but I'd be surprised to find any nest of theirs that had been abandoned, and we'd definitely know about it if they were still here. They're very territorial, and very tough to actually get rid of. A lot like regular ants."

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2017 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Everyone down in the pit roll a spot and listen check. Since you are just hanging out down there talking.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2017 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 222 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I get an uncomfortable itch as the group stands about. Are we sure there's nothing here?

8th Oct, 2017 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I generally try to keep my attention open to what us going around me, though I can at times muss things as well. On what Jason says, I reply, "You may be, just my first ideas when it came to possible races or creatures that could have created the tunnels."

Thomas Results:
  • Spot on D20 (-1): 1 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 11 (1 roll)

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2017 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

“Jason… Thomas, you two need to learn to loosen up a bit. If you’re always at full tension then your springs tend to loosen and they don’t work right. That’s why any good soldier will tell you to rotate your magazines the give the springs a chance to relax. People need that time too.”.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2017 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 222

"Believe me, I know. I just think relaxing is best saved for after critical tasks, at least if the end of them is in sight. I'll live with a little extra strain if it means I'm not getting distracted from doing a job right."

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2017 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 222

I giggle as I'm feeling a little buzz." Den is right you know. It is unhealthy to be tense all the time. You can't be on edge all the time." I try to think of something else but just grin instead. My face is a little red. Ghost ignores us and sniffs around.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.