3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 223 of 616

I grin and I'm still feeling very - Page 223 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Oct, 2017 - 11:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2017 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 223

While you are all having a good time down there Dennis feels that he saw something move in one of the tunnels. Did he see something or was it his imagination from too much to drink?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Den straightens up and sobers up pretty darn quick. "I just saw something move down there." I point in the direction of the movement. I ready my bow and knock an arrow.

Out of Character: Which tunnel do I see movement down?

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I straighten up and look around, already moving, "Time to go. Everyone up the lift. Don't trample, do hustle. Let the young ones go first."

Switching to elvish I address Thalica and any other young ones that came down. "We may need bowfire on those tunnels very soon, get up top as fast as you can and cover us. We'll be right behind you."

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 223 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The movement he thought he saw was in the north tunnel the only ones down in the pit are a few guards and you four. The elf kids are still at the stronghold.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I think about it for a second and look at Jason, "No, I think we need to see if there is something there or not."

Out of Character: [By The Way], my idea was that we told the kids we'd get them tomorrow. If we don't show up we could save ourselves some headaches. Of course, that runs all kinds of risks… like the kids heading here themselves and possibly going down the wrong tunnel and getting slaughtered. Of course, we could leave word with the guards not to let them in.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I open my mouth to disagree, then think better of it.

Instead I load a bolt and call up to those up top. "We may have company down here!"

Out of Character: Taking measures like that to try and keep the young ones out of trouble considerably increases the chance of them doing something foolish out of our sight. As they get to where they feel they can't trust us to let them help. I think its better in the long run to keep them close, and temper their enthusiasm.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 10th Oct, 2017 - 3:52am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 11:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 223

I sense Jason wanted to say something and I say, “We have whatever it is in a tunnel now. It’s easier to shoot with bolt and arrow. Out here it might be harder to fight. Thomas, can you light a torch and throw it into the tunnel?” I think for a second, “Unless we have magic that can send light down there.”.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 11:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 223

I grin and I'm still feeling very bold at this point." We can't back away now. We are already here. Let's send Ghost in. He can snatch out whatever is in there. He can barely fit in the tunnel. We know he will be bigger than whatever Den saw." I laugh softly.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 10th Oct, 2017 - 11:43am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.