3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 224 of 616

"That's weird, That looked like - Page 224 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Oct, 2017 - 12:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

07th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 224

Out of Character: These tunnels are big enough that ghost can fit in them with room to spare. These are not goblin tunnels.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"And if whatever it is happens to be capable of grabbing ghost and dragging him further in? Then on the other end, there's the possibility that whatever it is happens to be relatively peaceful, up until we send our attack wolf after it. Or maybe we're dealing with a wight, a creature capable of consuming life with a touch, Ghost would be entirely helpless against such."

"Come on guys, this was supposed to be recon only for the moment, we look before we engage. Give me a minute."

Presuming nothing changes, I'll use an infusion to emulate Dancing Lights. Then I'll send the glowing spheres of light speeding down the tunnel.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

“I definitely agree with you Jason. Let’s hold off on the attack until if I even saw anything and if I did if it’s friend or foe. Dancing lights is a great idea. Now, be ready in case there is something and it doesn’t want to get spotted.”

I think for a moment and then add, “And if there isn’t then we’re done here and we can go up top, have a few drinks, shoot the shiste, sit around a fire and make s’mores. Who brought the graham crackers? Thomas, did you get the Hershey bars?” I ask with a grin while keeping my eyes open and my bow aimed down the tunnel.

Out of Character: [By The Way], this is pretty much how soldiers do it. Joking in the face of danger helps to keep jumpy nerves calm. I’m sure KN remembers and can tell a story or three.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 10th Oct, 2017 - 1:08pm

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 224 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I look irritated." Fine. There is always someone that has to stop the fun. I hope we find nothing so we can drink some more." I laugh at this.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The dancing lights head into the North tunnel. As they head deeper and deeper you do not see anything that would be cause for alarm. Seems that Dennis saw nothing at all or what ever it was has the ability to become invisible.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I'll go ahead and run the lights down the other tunnels to be sure.

If nothing pops up, I'll turn to the others and say, "Come on, lets get going. This place can wait for tomorrow, and for you two to sleep off those drinks."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 224

As you send the lights down the NE corridor there is a flickering of them and they go out. You were not able to check out the NW corridor.

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2017 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 224

"That's weird, That looked like someone dispelled the lights, or maybe that they ran into an AMF field. Um, either way, I suggest we go have a chat with Lywenta. Lets go."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.