3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 225 of 616

"Oh, I don't know, how about - Page 225 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Oct, 2017 - 1:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
11th Oct, 2017 - 2:25am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 225

The Storyteller says...

"I believe that I should be able to create dancing lights as well and I may even see if I can perhaps cast detect magic in the area," I will say, considering the magic that I have available and see about casting the cantrips. I will use Detect Magic first and then send out the Dancing Lights.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2017 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Thomas casts detect magic. He sees a figure then his detect magic fizzles out like some thing cancelled it.

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2017 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Looking at Thomas as he casts his spells, I guess that his spell fizzled too. "That tears it, move, now. We don't need to be blindly messing with a more powerful spellcaster."

11th Oct, 2017 - 3:40am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Page 225 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

Out of Character: In which tunnel was it that I sensed figure before the magic fizzled out? You never did provided that detail, though perhaps this was on purpose.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 11th Oct, 2017 - 3:52am

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2017 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Same tunnel that his dancing lights went out in. I figured that is where you were directing your detect magic at.

11th Oct, 2017 - 5:57am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

The Storyteller says...

Considering for a moment, I will gesture for the others to step farther away from the tunnel, before saying, "This might sound like a crazy idea, and admittedly it's unlikely for them to do so, but why don't we just call into the tunnel and see if they might be willing to come forth?" Yes, I know it was probably a silly idea and perhaps even a very dangerous one but perhaps whoever is over there might be willing to show themself.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2017 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 225

I shrug and giggle. I step back along with Ghost. I grip my club and shield in preparation. I'm holding them quite loosely as I'm very relaxed." Go ahead Thomas. What's the worst that could happen?" I grin at this.

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2017 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 225

"Oh, I don't know, how about a f*ing fireball flying out of there and killing every last one of us at once Rachel? Dispel Magic is a third level spell, and whoever this is has casually cast it twice. We need to get the hell out of here."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.