3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 226 of 616

You are there for about 40 minutes when you - Page 226 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Oct, 2017 - 2:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2017 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 226

I grin at Daishain." It was Thomas' idea and not mine. We should all head up top and let him follow through with this by himself if he wishes. He probably shouldn't but if he wishes… "I make sure to get Ghost out and follow after him.

Sponsored Links:
12th Oct, 2017 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I look to the tunnel, and call out loud enough that I am pretty certain whoever is in the tunnel can hear, "Hello, we know you are in there. Were you the one who created this tunnels? Come, reveal yourself please. We are not looking for a fight if we can avoid it." I glaze towards the others, hoping that I wasn't doing something very stupid.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Oct, 2017 - 5:53pm

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2017 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Over five minutes pass and there is no answer from any of the tunnels. Are they still there or did they leave? Rachel and ghost watch from the top of the pit.

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2017 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 226 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I approach Lywenta, "There is no doubt now that the tunnels are occupied by at least one intelligent being. No direct hostility as of yet, but whoever it is does not want to be seen, and casually dispelled our spells, twice, This suggests a caster well out of the league of our team."

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2017 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Lywenta nods and tells you that she will check it out with The lords wife and goody. She heads towards the stronghold.

13th Oct, 2017 - 12:10am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Storyteller says...

I will go and rejoin the others, actually a bit disappointed that who or whatever was in the tunnels didn't reveal themselves. I shrug and say, "I thought it was worth a shot." If the others want to head back I'll follow.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Oct, 2017 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 226

I nod "I know, but it was a risk, just be careful. I think we ought to remain here a while, make sure there aren't any problems before the heavy magical types return."

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2017 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 226

You are there for about 40 minutes when you see a force moving towards you from the keep. There is a good 40 guards leading four people towards the pit. Lwethiela is at the back of the guards arguing with the lord.as they get closer you can hear her ... Brained idea to head down there. There is no way I can protect you and the day without the possibility of losing a lot of people."
The lord arrives at the elevators. Half the guard head down and take up positions outside the tunnels. The lord looks at Lwethiela. "Your position is clear in this. Stay here and watch. Do not allow anything to exit those caves once we go in. You are to protect the stronghold at all costs. We are not new to this and we are good at what we do. If there is a strong mage in these tunnels it will be dead soon. Goodie go secure the entrance to the NE tunnel." Turning to Thomas That is where you reported this person yes? The armored male heads down the elevator and heads to the NE tunnel where he will step into it. And pull out his sword. The lord wife and Lywenta head down next. They follow behind the armored guy. The lord is in dark full plate mail with what looks like a black dragon bulkward shield. The is carrying a long sword. He nods to you when Thomas affirms that the figure was seen in the NE tunnel. Soon he is close to the tunnel. You hear his give an order. "Clean the tunnel Lywenta and Let." The armored guy jumps to the side of the tunnel just outside of it. Lywenta waves her hands and a large fireball that barely fits in the tunnel goes down through the tunnel lighting it up as far as you can see it. Shortly after it leaves you see the lords wife wave her hands and multiple lightning bolts follow the fire ball into the tunnel. Ok then lets go see if we woke anything up. The four enter the tunnel with the lord in the lead. When guards start to head that way Lwethiela barks and order for all to form up around the base of the elevators. Make ranks tight so that none can slither between you. Archers up on the ledge and ready arrows. They quickly obey.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.