3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 227 of 616

Thomas, Rachel and Jason along with the older - Page 227 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Oct, 2017 - 4:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 13th Oct, 2017 - 5:02am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 227

I look to the others, we seem to have triggered quite the response here. "Well, I realize there wasn't much chance this wouldn't become a hostile encounter. But there's no chance of that now."

Shrugging, unless told otherwise, I'll take up a prone position with my crossbow along with the archers.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 13th Oct, 2017 - 5:07am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Oct, 2017 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

About a half hour goes by before they appear back out of the tunnel. The head back up the elevators. The lord looks to you. "We did not find anything in the tunnels but we did not explore them fully. If there was someone there they have departed. You should be free to explore them in the morning." He heads back towards the stronghold taking most of the guards along with him.

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2017 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I wait for them to be well out of earshot before muttering, "Well that's reassuring, whatever it was managing to hide from them doesn't mean its actually gone. And it probably won't feel it has to hide from a bunch that are considerably weaker than those guys."

I sigh, "Come on guys, lets get some rest and hope I'm just being a pessimist."

14th Oct, 2017 - 6:58am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 227 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

Offering my agreement I say, "Yeah, let's go and get some rest. We can check things out in the morning." I will follow the others when they are ready to leave.

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2017 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I look worriedly at them. The chaos sobered me up quickly." That was a definite show of force. This little kingdom has a lot of power that it can unleash. I hope that whatever that was is gone." I quickly follow them.

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2017 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Everyone heads back to their rooms to get a good night of sleep. Dennis and Rachel both head to their places in the forest. With the promise meet in the morning to once again go on the new mission in the tunnels.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2017 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 227

The next morning I pack up my usual gear.

As is becoming a habit, I wish that I had more time to prepare for this mess. Really should have tackled the short term projects first, I'd have gotten more done.

Sighing, I head out to grab something to eat, and meet the others.

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2017 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 227

Thomas, Rachel and Jason along with the older elf children meet in the dining hall to grab a good breakfast. After a good break fast you all wait for a hour but still no sign of Dennis. Do you head towards the tunnels or do you wait. You all know that Dennis knows where you are going.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.