3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 229 of 616

I take a deep breath, "Lets go. As unfortunate - Page 229 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Oct, 2017 - 11:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2017 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 229

I look at Ghost for confirmation." He is gone. Ghost says his scent came here and never left. I think it is as Thomas said. He must have served his purpose here so whatever brought him here returned him. I hope so anyways." I walk away from the others to be alone. . Tears stain my face as I'm upset my friend is gone." Please let him be back home. Please."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2017 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I look around for some personal belonging of Dennis' and pick it up. "When you went missing Rachel, Lywenta was able to easily determine that you were still alive and well. Let us see what she says now. Come on, let us go, I don't think we can do anything more here for now."

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2017 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I nod sadly at this." Lets try that Jason. We need to know that he is okay." Ghost can tell I'm upset and he stays right at my side. My mind is racing with worry and fear and I'm quiet on the trip back.

17th Oct, 2017 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 229 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

Though I hesitate, never quite being sure what to do in these situations or if I'd be acting too familiar, I work up the courage to offer a comforting pat on Rachel's shoulder though keeping to the side opposite of Ghost. I find myself at a lose for words though and say nothing as well.

Out of Character: Situations like this are ones that leave me at a loss, and in what to do. Generally I flounder and feel quite awkward, with something as simple as offering comfort to another I don't knew how to act.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:24pm

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You head back to the Stronghold after finding Dennis's place empty of him. When you get there you seek out Lywenta and ask if she can preform her spell to see if Dennis is alright. She takes the personal effect and closes her eyes. She stands still and is that way for about ten minutes. She opens her eyes and tells you. "I am sorry I can find no trace of him on this plane or any other plane. I can not tell if he has slipped to the other side of the veil of life but it does not seem so as I should have sensed that. The fact I got nothing is unusual.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I smile a bit, "That is good to hear actually. I think it means he went home. He's almost certainly alive and safe. I sure as hell am going to miss him, but that knowledge is worth a good deal."

My smile disappears as I continue, "Practically speaking however, this is a problem. Dennis was the only trained soldier among us. Heck, none of the rest of us had ever fought for our lives before coming to this world. We've learned to fight, and fight relatively well, but this is still a harsh blow."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 229

I frown and begin pacing." That is good news. I will miss Den very much though. He was my only drinking buddy for one thing." I sigh sadly." He is a good friend. Maybe we can meet up again if we manage to leave this world as well. It is as you say Jason, a big problem. He was an experienced soldier. The three of us have precious little experience. Anything from here on out we will have to learn the hard way."

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 229

I take a deep breath, "Lets go. As unfortunate as it is, we still have a job to do."

Along with the others, I head out to the sinkhole, hoping we're all ready for what waits for us.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.