3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 232 of 616

Qwantithalica giggles. "I like the fact - Page 232 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Oct, 2017 - 11:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2017 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 232

With torches lit you are able to see that the tunnel goes pretty straight for a long ways. In fact it is still going straight after 150 feet. No one has seen anything different in the make up of the tunnel nor anything that could have made this tunnel.

Need spot, listen and search checks again.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2017 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Not exactly exciting so far, but I'll take that over certain alternates. I wonder just how far this goes?"

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2017 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I look in some concern at the tunnel." Yes, it could be worse. This tunnel took some skill to cut out. I wish we knew what we were dealing with. I guess that's why we make the big money." I laugh and walk on behind Ghost.

"So Jason, when is the wedding? I don't think the whole explaining how things are to her is working out well." I giggle quietly.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 23rd Oct, 2017 - 6:15pm

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2017 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 232 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I stiffen and glance back at Thalica for a moment. "It never seems to be the right moment for that. That and I'm struggling with how to word it in a way that won't hurt her or lead to unfortunate misunderstandings. I've always understood machines better than people, not least because I basically skipped social interactions with others as a kid."

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2017 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You hear a musical sounding voice telling you all in halting common. "A wedding Is like together? Druid can put us together."

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2017 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I jump at the sound. I look with worry to try to see who spoke." Ghost, hold." I look down the tunnel." A wedding is to put together. Yes. What can I do to help you?Who are you?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2017 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 232

With an exasperated and worried expression, I get Rachel's attention, "Um, that was Quantithalica, Lywenta and I have been teaching her common. She's learning even faster than I thought."

I then mouth, 'help' at Rachel.

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2017 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 232

Qwantithalica giggles. "I like the fact of together. Jakon can together with me, Qwantithalica right?" She smiles brightly.

Out of Character: the sound came from behind you Rachel.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.