3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 233 of 616

I will follow along with everyone else, though - Page 233 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Oct, 2017 - 3:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 233

I grin and relax as I realize that the tunnel acoustics misled me. I blush brightly as I hope the others don't laugh at me."Qwantithalica, we must focus on this tunnel. We could face great danger here." I mouth to Jason, "I'll help later."

Out of Character: : Sorry about that. I pictured some strange creature ahead of us in the tunnel.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: I never said that there was no strange creature ahead of you *smile* If there is you can not see it yet.

In Game: You follow he tunnel for 240 feet before it ends at a T intersection. Left or right?

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I look around for a bit, then state. "Left path has a decent chance of connecting with the central passage I think, and would be more complex to map. That would make the right hand the priority for now. Agreed?"

Assuming the others agree, I'll set up a tripwire and bell alarm in front of the left passage before accompanying the rest in the other direction.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 233 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You head to the right after setting a trip wire with bell in the left hand passageway. You go about 60 feet and come to a four way intersection. I will need spot, listen and search checks with every action *smile*

Grant you are walking out of your favorite coffee shop/drink establishment. You open the door and go to step down to the sidewalk but feel the world spin and you fall onto a hard floor. It feels hard and you can not see anything it is pitch black.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I look around, "I am inclined to keep right. Rachel, what does Ghost think? Can he smell anything interesting?"

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

My eyes are wide as I try to see into the darkness ahead." I don't think that he notices anything yet. Right is fine by me." I scan all around for any noises or movement.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 233

I impact the hard surface with my knees, a startled grunt escaping my lips. Worried that I’d suddenly gone blind and deaf, from the absence of the expected street noise, I feel around carefully on the floor, looking for lamp posts or the like. After that, I call out a note or two, checking my hearing. Once confirming I am not deaf, I reach into my pockets and pull out my keys, pressing a button to see if the LED lights up.
Whistling a single low tone a few times in the dark, I try to get an idea of where I am, expecting a cave and possible memory problems to be the cause of my dislocation.

24th Oct, 2017 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 233

The Storyteller says...

I will follow along with everyone else, though given how a certain elven maiden overheard Rachel's teasing towards Jason I will move next to her and say softly in elvish, "Jason and I actually wanting to talk to you about that, though after we are finished here in the tunnels. 'Together' though can have many meanings, remember that."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 24th Oct, 2017 - 3:12pm

Thomas Results:
  • Spot on D20 (-1): 4 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 17 (1 roll)
  • Search on D20 (+5): 15 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.