3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 234 of 616

In Game: : Bringing the light up as much as - Page 234 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Oct, 2017 - 4:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 234

Qwantithalica looks to Thomas and says back to him (She does not whisper) in elven, "Oh Yes I know my Jason will be with me. I can see it in his eyes that he enjoys being with me and he is teaching me so much. I look forward to this nice talk when we get back. Will the Druid be talking of us joining too?"

You head right at the four way?

Grant- The LED lights up allowing you to see somewhat in the darkness around you. You can tell you are in a chamber of some sorts. It does not echo a lot but there is a slight echo signifying that it is at least 30X30.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I have a job to do, so I try to shut the situation with Quantithalica out of my mind for now. This proves to be… difficult as her comments remind me of her beautiful singing voice. As hard as it is to admit, the other reason I've delayed that talk is I do enjoy the companionship. I don't want to drive her away.

I briefly consider leaving some people at the intersection to keep watch, but then decide not to suggest it, too many things could go wrong.

After one last look down the other passages, the group heads right.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 24th Oct, 2017 - 3:32pm

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I'll pull out my iPhone and turn on the flashlight, using it to examine the room I'm in and checking the date & Time to see how much I've lost. Looking for an exit and also checking myself over for injury, I'll not move until I've gotten a better picture of my situation.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 234 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Grant - With no signal the phone is not able to give you a accurate date and time but it looks like you have not lost any time. The flashlight comes on and you look about the empty room. It is 30X30 with a door leading out on one of the walls. It is a wooden door. Like one you would expect was made back in the ancient times but it seems more freshly made.

Group - You turn right at the four way intersection and head down the corridor. You go about 50 feet and it ends in a door.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 24th Oct, 2017 - 3:46pm

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Turning the phone into airplane mode, and turning off the flashlight, I set the main screen to maximum brightness and let my eyes adjust to the slightly dimmer light. Carefully opening the door to minimize noise, and hoping the hinges don't creak too loudly as I do so, I look through a small crack into the next room with my phone flat against my side to minimize the light. If I still can't see anything in the area beyond, I'll pull out the phone and use t to illuminate. My heart beats rapidly as my suddenly strange surroundings start my mind racing with possibilities and I internally mull them: "With no apparent time lost, I could have been teleported, but into an old setting? Planar travel? Time travel? And no one around to take responsibility for the event? WTH is going on?"

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: When grant gets up from the floor and moves about you feel that you have less aches and pains than you normally had. The room is made of all stone.

In Game: The door opens easy but you can not see anything to beyond the door to know if it is a room or hallway.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 234

Approaching the door at the end of the hallway, I quickly check it for traps. If it seems to be locked, I'll also pull out my multitool and have at it.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 234

In Game: : Bringing the light up as much as I can, and slowly opening the door further, I check out what is beyond the door.

Out of Character: : I'd attribute feeling no aches and pains at this time to adrenaline and preoccupation with finding out what's going on. Do I still have myopia, as well?

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.