3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 236 of 616

Somewhat surprised we actually got an answer, - Page 236 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Oct, 2017 - 3:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 236

I'll toss in a torch and sweep the room again.

If with the light the room is fully lit and we still see nothing, I'll retrieve the torch, and we'll head back down the hall to take the next right at the intersection.

If there's still more we can't see, I'll nod for the advance team to move in like Dennis taught us.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The torch lights the room up with no issues. You step in to the empty looking room to get your torch. The torch is lifted up and tossed back towards you. But it misses you as it sails out of the doorway into the hall.

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Quickly stepping back again, I slam the door shut. "Welp, things just got interesting."

Calling out in Common, then Elvish, I ask. "Can you understand me? If so, I apologize for disturbing you. Are you willing to talk?"

I try to think back and identify what might have thrown the torch.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 25th Oct, 2017 - 1:38am

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 5:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 236 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I step back further and move Ghost back as well. My senses are all focused on what is beyond the door. My heartbeat sounds like a drum as I try to be silent.

25th Oct, 2017 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

"I believe it'll be better for the both of us if we could at least hear who we were talking to, if not also see," I will call out, wondering if there will even be a reply for from the party's effort, before continuing, "Given the fact that you throw the torch back, there's not really a point to continuing to hide."

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Group - You hear a voice from inside the door as it speaks common. "I never said I was hiding. I just do not like fire."

Grant - You slowly make your way down the hallway. You have found any odd indentions or other marks. You need to roll spot and search checks.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 25th Oct, 2017 - 3:29pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 236

Walking a bit faster now, since the environment seems safe, I head towards the end of the corridor.
Out of Character: : How long is the corridor and what's at the end?

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 25th Oct, 2017 - 3:31pm

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 236

Somewhat surprised we actually got an answer, I call out, "A sentiment I can certainly understand. Once again I apologize. Forgive our caution and impertinence, but what manner of being are you?"

As a whispered aside to my companions, "Keep them talking, I am going to check their alignment."

Letting someone else brace the door for a minute, I pull out a smooth stone I've taken to using for random infusions and start the process of priming it with a spell.

Out of Character: Using a Spell Storing Infusion to prime Detect Evil in the stone, then activating the spell right away and using it to sweep the area. This process will take 1 minute of casting and 1 standard action respectively (Also a cost of 1 xp, deducted from my reserve). I will maintain concentration on the Detect Evil spell as long as is practical.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 25th Oct, 2017 - 3:37pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.