3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 237 of 616

I still proceed with caution down the Corridor. - Page 237 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Oct, 2017 - 7:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 237

Jason you feel that this is a specter or a ghost of some type. It is not evil at all. The fact that it is talking to you should tell you that.

Sponsored Links:
25th Oct, 2017 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

"Apologies about the fire," I will say to whoever it was that spoke, before asking, "Who are you, and can you tell us anything about these tunnels?" Hopefully the specter would be willing to answer a few questions.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 25th Oct, 2017 - 3:49pm

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Grant - You follow the corridor for 100 feet before you come to a T intersection.

Main group - I am just a figment of my former self I came upon this place recent and have not explored much. You can call me George.

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 237 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I keep working on the infusion as the others speak to the apparent spirit.

Out of Character: Its nice to have that confirmed Kn, but while talking is a good sign, there are plenty of things, spirits included, that use a sweet voice to lure victims to a horrible fate. Add to that the fact that I can never be quite sure this isn't something new I hadn't heard of before coming to this world… The DE spell is an extra precaution. It might come in handy elsewhere as well, so perhaps it won't be wasted.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 25th Oct, 2017 - 5:07pm

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I check both sides of the 'T' and, all things being equal, I head to the right. I am still keeping an eye out for any unusual features or changes in the wall, floor or ceiling surfaces. Calmer now, but intrigued by the possibilities for what brought me here, I am looking forward to the next new thing in this world. Internally, a monologue persists running through my head: "Medieval stonework, but my tech still works means that fundamental laws are still valid. So time travel may be the cause. I don't remember anything historically being at that mall, that would explain this tunnel, castle or whatever, so there must also be some spacial displacement. I've got to find a window or something to see outside." I check my phone's charge, thinking I may have to switch back to using the face of the phone for illumination instead of the LED.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Finishing the infusion, I scan through the room beyond the door.

Presuming I do not pick up anything, I'll call out, "A pleasure to meet you George. I am Jason, my companions and I have been tasked to ensure there are no threats down here. Can you tell us anything of this place?"

To those with me I whisper, "The creature beyond does not seem to be evil, but the spell can be confused, and even if it is not, that is no guarantee, stay alert."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 237

Group - George responds by telling you the place is dark and lonely. He has not seen anyone except you in a long time. He can not remember how long it has been. But why do you not come in and talk for awhile.

Grant - You head to the right following the passageway. Y travel 30, then 40, then 50 feet and it still keeps going.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 237

I still proceed with caution down the Corridor. A tunnel this long might actually be an exit, I think.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.