3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 238 of 616

"Well George, what do you wish to speak - Page 238 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Oct, 2017 - 7:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 238

I look at the others, shrug, and say, "If he's what I think he is, a door wouldn't stop him in any case."

Opening the door again, I ask, "Greetings, my name is Jason. Is there any way for you to show yourself? I must admit to being a little put off by talking to thin air."

Sponsored Links:
27th Oct, 2017 - 3:12am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I will decide to trust that the specter is not a danger, at least for the time being and walk through the door saying, "Greetings, my name is Thomas. It is a pleasure to meet you George. Would light not of fire be acceptable, I or my companions may have a spell which could work." I wonder if I might have dancing lights, or its equivalent that I could cast.

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2017 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I sit back cautiously and just watch what unfolds. I stroke Ghost's fur as he rumbles in a low growl. Standing back I am content to let the others handle this negotiation.

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2017 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 238 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I keep making progress through the tunnels, watching for pitfalls and traps, and hoping I'm reaching the end soon. Or at least something different.

Out of Character: : Temporal anomalies slow down my walking through the corridors, I gather! *laugh*!

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2017 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Main group - You enter the room with George He appears as a almost invisible older man standing about 6 high. He looks to be human but is just a bit off from human. He is dressed in what looks like robes.

Grant - You continue down the corridor and you can see what looks like a opening and end of the corridor ahead.

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2017 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I peer through the opening, listening and looking hard, while standing off to the side of the doorway.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Oct, 2017 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 238

Grant as you get closer and closer to the opening you can hear water falling. You see what looks like cliffs surrounding a small filling lake. As you come to the opening you hear shouts and people calling to ready weapons. Then you hear what sounds like some one calling for you to stop where you are and show your hands.

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2017 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 238

"Well George, what do you wish to speak of? I must admit to some curiosity about you and your situation."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.