3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 29 of 616

I laugh at Rachel's joke. "She's - Page 29 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Apr, 2017 - 12:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 29

I laugh, loudly, "Grog like Bass Pro Shop. Grog shop now. Beer, need beer? What prehistory?" He starts walking out with Rachel in tow making more extremely poor Grog jokes and occasionally grunting like a cave man.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I nod to Douglas, and depart myself. After a few moments of deliberation, I seek out the library and Lywenta first.

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lywenta is in the library. She is sitting in a chair looking at a couple of books. She seems to be studying a tome. She is a half elf with White hair and silver eyes. She is 5' tall.

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 29 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Aware I'm disturbing her study, I gently get Lywenta's attention and take a seat so I'm not looming over her, "Greetings, I have need of some assistance with a matter of arcane knowledge. Do you have a few minutes free?"

In the event that she indicates her assent, I will say, "Thank you, there was an oddity earlier today. I was able to sense the enchantment within an object without any form of magic assistance. As I understand it, that is highly unusual. Given that my companions have both gained new abilities since arriving here, I suspect the same may be true with myself. If so, I hope to understand and explore it further. Do you have any thoughts?"

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 26th Apr, 2017 - 4:25am

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"So, where should we go first Rachel? We have quite a list of supplies to get. We'll probably have to do this in stages. Unless we can buy and they deliver, which I assume is not done here. We could buy the horses first and use them. I have some small experience with horses but I'm by no means an expert. Unless, some newfound ability wakes in me that is. How about you?"

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lywenta has no problems being interrupted. "It sounds like somewhere you may have dragon blood in your ancestry. Most who have some dragon blood will show some affinity to magic. This may be the case of why you are able to detect some magic in items. It could a power you are showing like your friends."

Den and Rachel there is only one shop to shop at currently. There are some items that he does not have but for the most part he has items. If he does not have them the blacksmith could have the items.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 29

" It looks as if most of the items can be purchased here. " They are inside the first market area they encountered. " Going with the horses first might be a wise idea. They could then carry the supplies for us. We could use them or you as a beast of burden Grog. I know cavemen are into that kind of thing. ". I laugh. " I have some experience with horses as well. I'm no horse trainer but I'm pretty good with them. I would imagine that we will be far better with them here than at home what with our new connection to nature. "

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 29

I laugh at Rachel's joke. "She's taking this well and so is Jason" I think to myself, "I know Special Forces soldiers who wouldn't be able to handle this. I'm glad whoever or whatever picked me picked Jason and Rachel too." I say to Rachel, "Alrighty then, let's go find three suitable horses." Then I change to a lumbering, knuckle dragging walk and continue, "Grog no like carry when horse can do for him. Grog no dummy."

Out of Character: KN, what of Jason's list do we find and what isn't available? First and foremost, are there horses available to buy in this small settlement?

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.