3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 298 of 616

"You will not be able to get any languages - Page 298 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Nov, 2017 - 3:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
25th Nov, 2017 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 298

The Storyteller says...

"Thank you," I will say simply before standing closer With a sign, I will say, "So my mind has been accompanied with not only this world and the tunnels which appeared, yet more recently you and this keep."

"Where did you first start, which world and when you meet your wife or even Lwethiela? What of this keep and the magic required not only to allow you to travel to a new world, which caused it to land with a crash," Came my questions and I continue with a soft chuckle as I realize many of these may not even matter for our situation. I am simply inquisitive by nature, and I continue,"The magic involved seem advanced even by Dungeons & Dragons standards, so I wonder how you got to such a point."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 25th Nov, 2017 - 4:44pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2017 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: You will find there is no other seats in this room besides the one the lord is sitting upon. There is a reason for this.

I first started in the same world you did. I come from earth. I was taken back in 1981 when I was in college. Through a lot of trials and fights I met Letrtytthiitus and Lwethiela here. They have become dear and trusted friends of mine as we fought our way across a world far from here. We wanted to get a fresh start so with the help of some powerful mages I was able to find a young world and was able to transport the Stronghold that had built to this place. It was a combined effort of some time lords, mages or great power and luck. Many do not realize that the magic is only limited by a persons mind. If you feel it will not do something no matter how hard you try it will not be accomplished.

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2017 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Back in the tunnels, We'll be settling in for the night, with at least one person always watching around the next corner. Grant and I will set up bedrolls in the corner, and I'll help with whatever accommodations the elves need for their trance.

Hopefully, there won't be any trouble tonight.

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2017 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 298 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

For Jason and party in the Tunnels the night passes quietly. You in the re frozen for now until the others catch up. This way Thomas can finish his talk with the Lord.

26th Nov, 2017 - 4:37am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

"Time lords you say," I ask, cracking as smile before asking, "Like the Doctor from the television show Doctor Who?" It was an amusing aside, and I will admit that, "You might not know of it, though it has been around since the 60s and still going strong."

One the rest I will say, "I could also see there being such powerful figures and beings, even if none can be found on our world. Still, force of will and determination has proven to be quite powerful. Even if it doesn't lead to the ability to use magic." This I did not find hard to believe, as I feel such has been proven quite well.

"In all this time, you ever found out who or what took you from our world," I finish with such a question.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 26th Nov, 2017 - 4:37am

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2017 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes I have heard or Dr. Who but was never a fan. A time lord is much different that what you are perceiving it based on a TV show. Remember that what you have seen on a TV screen is not something real but imagination. You also have to remember even though we can not see them or most of the time perceive them there are powerful beings that are much more powerful than even I or the people I have working for me. I believe for goo or ill it is one of these powerful beings that is responsible for me being where I am at now and if I knew which one or had a way of contacting them I would have done so and asked them why.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Nov, 2017 - 3:38am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 298

The Storyteller says...

"I meant it as more a joke, though it is possible that our world has been influenced by other worlds. Thus, the consideration that though fiction for us it could be closer to reality in other worlds," I will offer, considering what had been said before continuing with the question, "I mean, is it not that this world relates at least somewhat with Dungeon and Dragons? So perhaps such is not so far off."

I will offer a small bow of respect before saying, "Thank you Lord Douglas for your time, hopefully in the future we can all learn more about why we are here and who or what brought us here." I wasn't sure what else to ask at this time, feeling a bit sheepish for bothering him for such questions, before offering, "I'm going to go and seek learning Dwarven."

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2017 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 298

"You will not be able to get any languages until the library is open again. That may be a few days. Yes this world and the world I left is very much like Dungeons & Dragons. I have been living this for a long long time and I can assure you it is nothing like the books. If I was not in the position that I am now I would have probably been killed a long time ago. I have found that I am hard to kill. I hope you have a nice nice evening. Calvin please show Thomas out." The big man standing by the lord bows to Douglas and steps to you. "The lord is finished with you turn around and head for the door if you please."
Out of Character: Ok people are unfrozen. You can finish up with what you are doing for the night and post morning actions too.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.