3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 4 of 616

I smile at Rachel and Jason. "M'lady, - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Apr, 2017 - 7:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 4

A few minutes later, alternating between staring at the apparent entry point and the world around, I say, "Its just us three I guess. Perhaps others are popping in elsewhere, or there's a notable delay until the next group? Either way, I don't think there's a point in standing here any longer. Let us head to the castle, and find out what we can."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I look at Jason with a frozen expression. " Um… okay. I was hoping there would be more of us. I realize that we have no other choice really but… " I look back and forth between the other two. " Isn't there a great danger that they will see us as some sort of witches or devils? They will have never seen clothing like what we wear. Not to mention our phones… "

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Well, other than going there in nude, which might be interesting" I joke, "I think we are stuck with what we have. We should hide our electronics, since they are worthless. Rachel, please walk between Jason and me. If there is any trouble I ask that the two of you run and find a place to hide. I'll slow them down… and I promise you I can do that for bit. The truth is, I think whoever or whatever brought us here is expecting us and we'll be okay." I smile at them both reassuringly and sound as sure of the last statement as I can…even if the butterflies in my stomach feel more like eagles.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 18th Apr, 2017 - 4:47pm

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I stop for a moment, she's right, I hadn't considered this society being rather backwards in that way. "I think we can avoid that if we're careful. The clothes will mark us as strangers to these lands, but not more on their own, and I suggest avoiding talk of things foreign to this world. I've taken the battery out of my phone, and I suggest you do the same, it will preserve the charge for when it might be useful, and without the lights, its just a weird relic."

"Language might also be an issue. Even if they speak old English, English from a thousand or so years ago is almost incomprehensible."

"I um, really really hate to say this, but Kyr, you may want to keep your head down until we figure out this society's stance on women. In fact, and I must stress that I am only thinking of your well being here, the safest course of action might be if you claimed to be married to one of us."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 18th Apr, 2017 - 4:56pm

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Perfect, nude it is… I volunteer to suffer through being your husband Rachel" I joke. "Taking our batteries out of our phones is a great idea. We should also do a lot more listening than talking. Heck, they may not even speak English. Who knows, we may not be speaking English now. If whatever it was that brought us here is powerful enough to make me appear younger, than it may make us sound like the locals too. Let's take a walk to a castle and see… shall we?" I gesture towards the castle.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I look at the others and laugh. " I see that guys never change even after being teleported to other worlds. What you two say makes sense. For all we know women might not even be allowed to speak in public. " I purse my lips thoughtfully. " I will stay between you two. As far as anyone we meet here knows I am married to Ninja, or should I say Dennis. I will do my best to just keep my mouth shut and let you two do the talking. " I frown at them jokingly. " Not a word from you two. "

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 4

I walk on, glad that Rachel seems to be taking the suggestion with humor and acceptance, I'm never quite sure what people will be offended by, and that subject felt like waltzing through a minefield.

"I wouldn't dream of saying a thing Ma'am. Hopefully such precautions aren't necessary, but I'd rather not find out we should have taken them the hard way. But let us see what we can learn about this place, we are probably jumping to at least a few conclusions."

I scan the area as we walk on towards the castle, looking for any signs of a threat, or any more anomalies worth looking into.

EDIT: Ooh, those rolls don't bode well as the first made in this campaign. At least I'm not expecting to be jumped right now.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 18th Apr, 2017 - 7:53pm

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

I smile at Rachel and Jason. "M'lady, 'twas not my intent to say a word discouraging to one as lovely as you" I say with an exaggerated bow while we walk… which causes me to stumble. "Well there goes all my cool points" I murmur and continue with a slightly embarrassed grin, "Jason, you make a good point about our assumptions. We haven't seen who is in that castle. Heck, it may be a society of Amazons… in which case whenever we complete whatever is it that brought us here I'll bid you both a fond adieu when they send you back and I'll stay here to learn humility."

I keep an eye out and ear open for any danger as we walk.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 18th Apr, 2017 - 8:00pm

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (616) »

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.