3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 31 of 616

Startled, I look up at Dennis, blinking a - Page 31 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Apr, 2017 - 3:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 31

Praying that our shopping spree is close to finished I offer to go and look for the horses. Then I remember Rachel actually may have more experience picking out horses, "Rachel, I have ridden my fair share of horses, including in Afghanistan during the unpleasantries there right after 911, but I've never picked out a horse. I know to look at its teeth to make sure they aren't too ground down, which would mean it's old. I know to look at the hooves to make sure they aren't cracked… but otherwise I'm at a loss. I think looking at the horses together might be a good idea. I mean, everyone knows all of you gals from Texas know everything there is to know about horses." wink.gif

Out of Character: One thing you list we bought is block and tackle and I thought I read where KN said that wasn't available.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Yes block and tackle were not available. So that is 5 gp back to Rachels purse *smile*.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I laugh at this. " I'm glad that you know about Texas gals. I don't have to enlighten you then. Seriously though, I know a little bit about horses. Let's pick them out together. Two sets of eyes is better than one. I'm really proud of you by the way. You have done well for a hunter. " I grin.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 31 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I was getting a bit frustrated, I was sure I had this novice exercise down. Simple gesture, followed by a single arcane word. Should cause a temporary discoloration of a small object pointed at, or give a mild static shock to the caster if done only partly right. It was designed to encourage precision in voice and gesture of the pupil, I'd picked it because I could be sure something was happening even if it wasn't done right. Lywenta even confirmed I was performing the steps properly. But it wasn't working, neither color nor static.

The theory came so quickly I was sure I was on the right track with the thought that I might have become a wizard of sorts, but perhaps not.

Another track then? The incident before occurred with an enchanted object, and I've confirmed improved skills related to crafting. Artificer perhaps? I've never played one, but it always appealed to me as a reflection of my own profession. If these abilities were being granted based on personal inclination, it would make sense.

I get up, and return some of the books to their places, trading them out for works on enchantment. Trying for a mixture of raw theories and practical application.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 27th Apr, 2017 - 1:44am

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Ugh, hunter like gathering. No tell anyone. Hunter lose man card." I smile wryly, "Come to think of it, this hunter is hungry. What say we find these horses, buy them, Pack all of our purchases, and go see how Jason is doing? Then go rustle us up some chow."

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 27th Apr, 2017 - 1:38am

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

" I think that is a wonderful idea. It will be nice to have this part out of the way. I do love shopping and all but I can't wait to learn more about my new abilities. I'm sure you are the same way. " I scratch Ghost on his head. " Right Ghost?" I laugh. " I'm sure Jason is missing out on our stellar company. Your secret is safe with me by the way. " I wink.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 27th Apr, 2017 - 2:10am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 31

We walk into the library and I see Jason sitting reading a huge tome. Not thinking I call to him, "Jason, you come here to paradise to read?!?" Heads turn to me and I redden as I realize I'm in a library. In a much lower voice I say, "Pardon me, I wasn't thinking." I walk over to him and lean down, "You've been up here quite some time my friend" I say that last word and realize it's true. Between the time spend on Bordeglobal and especially the time here in this world both Jason and Rachel have moved into the friend category, a category I keep fairly small "We should go get something to eat and drink. I wonder if they have beer on this world. Or better yet, port wine. It must be time to drink somewhere on this world."

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 31

Startled, I look up at Dennis, blinking a bit, I thought I'd just left him. I look at the works spread around me, oh, right.

Yawning, I start to carefully stack things to the side, "Sorry, I get caught up in research, especially when looking into something exciting. I think I may be able to create enchantments for our use, but I'll need to look into it a bit more before I'm ready to try."

"A glass of port does sound good right about now, we might have to introduce something like it if they don't have it."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.