3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 32 of 616

I wince, "Well, technically yes, I'll - Page 32 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Apr, 2017 - 8:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 32

I take in the books that Jason is looking at curiously. Watching the interaction between the two I smile. " Den, where is your library voice? " I grin at him. " I like this idea. Food and a drink or three sound nice. Too bad I'm not a beer or ale drinker. " I frown. " Sorry. I shouldn't complain. I'll take whatever they have here. Let's go. It won't drink itself. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 27th Apr, 2017 - 4:04pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Not a beer drinker?" I whisper rather too loudly. "Okay, we'll go look for bourbon then, but I doubt they have any good Kentucky sour mash here. Unless you want a foo foo drink with an umbrella… that we will not find!" wink.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 27th Apr, 2017 - 4:20pm

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lywenta will indicate a table near the entry to the library. You will see it has sliced cold cuts on it. Along with sliced bread and cheese. There is a chilled decanter of wine and water. There is a small cask that she tells you contains ale for those who do not have the refined taste buds. She smiles as she says that.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 32 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I smile at that remark, "Guilty as charged M'lady." I prod Jason to come and eat something. "What have you found out about yourself? Will you be our mighty mage casting spells of death and destruction. I always wanted to see a fireball in real life" I say as I eye the ale.

Out of Character: I laughed out loud at your post KN. I would have given you some charisma but I have to wait a day. You definitely have the real Dennis pegged. Too many years of C-rats, MREs, and Army chow… my taste buds are not only not refined, they are dead!

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I sniff. " A drink with an umbrella. That's exactly what I like. At least one of us here has refined tastes. " Laughing I look at the table. " Wine, I can live with that. Yes Jason, come join the Renaissance Man and myself. "

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I look at the wine, "Hmm, in my experience wine doesn't go well with a meal like this. Might as well try the local ale for now."

"In any case Dennis, yes and no. I've pretty well confirmed I can't do magic in the ordinary sense. Err, well, about as ordinary as one could expect in a case like this."

"You will most likely see that fireball soon enough though, just most likely from a wand or scroll I've created. I think I'm a less popular class, an Artificer, If so, I specialize in enchantments, both of the temporary and permanent variety. Given enough time and resources, I can cheaply supply us with an arsenal of magic tools, and would be able to have scrolls for any spell we can think of, regardless of the class list it is on. The catch is, it takes a lot of prep work, I can range from a great asset to only mildly useful depending on how much time I'm given prior to a challenge."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 27th Apr, 2017 - 6:30pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 32

Hearing all of this my eyes light up, "So what you are saying is I can have my own wand of magic missiles!" A look of sheer joy takes over my face as I take another bit of bread and cheese and wash it down with some good ale.

Out of Character: Yes, that is all I heard Jason.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 32

I wince, "Well, technically yes, I'll be able to make wands in a few levels if everything works out. Unfortunately, unless you take a level of sorcerer or wizard in the meantime, that wand won't activate easily, and the use magic device skill needed to force the matter is crossclass for rangers."

"What I could do is supply a wand for a ranger spell that you'd use more often than you have spell slots for, and scrolls that are too niche to take normally, but could really save our collective areas when it does come up."

"Should also be able to make a wondrous item that would more easily cast magic missile for you, but that is likely to have a one per day limit."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.