3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 33 of 616

I listen to them discussing the military training. - Page 33 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Apr, 2017 - 2:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 33

I hear Jason's voice but I'm on a roll now, "And a wand of fireballs. Oh man, watch out nature killers. He's armed, he's dangerous, and he is after you." I dance around a bit using the bread knife as a prop for a wand and making fireball sounds as I aim it. "Pht, boom." And then I see every eye in the library on me and I slink back to the table, put the knife down, and take another bite of bread and sip of ale.

Out of Character: Yes, you are learning a lot about your co-player here on bordeglobal. But hey, isn't the saying something like, "A man is nothing but a bigger boy that likes more expensive toys?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I almost choke on wine when Den does his fireball wand gag. " I didn't realize that we had a comedian. " I raise one eyebrow as I look at Jason and shake my head. A smile crosses my face as I'm unable to hide it. " Den, I would love to see a fireball as well. I would love to cast a fireball. Just think, we will have the best firework show ever. Just give Jason some time. Who needs Roman Candles when we can have fireball Wands" ? I giggle.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 27th Apr, 2017 - 8:40pm

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I grin too, before another thought wipes it away, "That would be something to look forward to, but we all know how dangerous of a world this can be. I think we can manage, but we'll have to learn to survive, and the sooner the better."

"I can hardly believe I am saying this, but how soon can you put us through boot camp Dennis? I know just enough of military tactics to know I'm in trouble for the real thing."

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 33 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"One of the missions of Special Forces is to train the indigenous forces. So, I'm trained to train. That said, we normally set up training with a 12 man SF ODA. I can probably set something up in a week. But, how long is Douglas willing to wait. He wants us to scout soonish I think. I think we'll be relatively safe and I can use that mission as part of the training. Also, much of this is going to be learn as we go. This is going to be vastly different to what I trained for. After all, we ain't fighting Orcs with bows back on Earth." I smile at the absurdity of what I just said.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I take another bite of my sandwich and continue, "We're all more skillful than we were before in several respects. I think most of the shooting bows at orcs thing has been covered. Its things like working as a team, unit tactics, endurance, etcetera. That I'm more concerned with. That much at least should be pretty near universal."

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"That, sir, is easy. We shall start our training tomorrow. Movement as a team and singly, hand and arm signals, overwatch and support, these are the things most important to small unit tactics. And we are about as small a team as they come.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 33

"I am sure you will prove an able teacher Dennis. Do we have anything else on our plate for today? How did the supply run go?"

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 33

I listen to them discussing the military training. " Den, please be patient with me. I wasn't even In the Girl Scouts. I will listen and follow instructions to the best of my abilities. I'm probably not up to the standards of who you are used to training. " I take another drink of the wine. " This isn't bad. "

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.