3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 34 of 616

"Yeah, I'm afraid I've - Page 34 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Apr, 2017 - 5:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 34

"Enjoy the wine and ale. Tomorrow training begins. Don't worry, I'll make soldiers outta both of you, Girl Scouts or not" I say without a hint of a smile.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 4:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I finish my drink with a sigh, not bad, though a little rough. "In any case, I still have some research to do here. I would like to attempt an infusion before the day is out. Would you two care to join me? Whether or not you're interested in magical theory, learning of the creatures we may encounter around here and the sociopolitical status of this realm would be a good idea."

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 6:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I look at Den a bit worried. I realize that tomorrow could be quite rough. Might as well enjoy today while we can I suppose. " Count me in Jason. That actually sounds fairly interesting. I want to learn all I can about this world before we head out. " I finish off my wine and look at Den and Jason.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 9:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 34 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Yes, I'd like to see if there is a section with maps of the area. After that I'll be setting some things up outside. Would either of you care to help?"

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"I'll lend a hand, but for now let's find the books you need."

I help them find works of interest about this world, especially any maps of the area, before returning to my own pile.

Some time later, I pull a loose thread from my tunic. Focusing, I mutter a few words, manipulating the weave as it flows around the small item. It takes a few tries before I feel it take hold.

Tying the string into a simple bracelet, I put it on, and smile.

"I've got it guys, here, try this on. For the next ten minutes, it is a magic item that improves one's vision slightly."

Out of Character: skill enhancement infusion, imbues an item to grant the wearer a +2 bonus to a single skill, in this case, Spot.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

" I will be glad to help you Den. Does anyone else feel a little antsy? I'm used to having a cellphone handy. It feels weird to not be checking bordeglobal or social media. " I shake my head and frown. I take the bracelet from Jason. Pulling the circlet I already have off my head my vision worsens dramatically. When I place the bracelet on my wrist I can see that my vision gets a little more clarity. " Jason, that is amazing. I can tell a difference. I can't wait to see what you can craft. " Handing it back I place my circlet back with the green gem against my forehead. I feel better as my vision returns to normal.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 28th Apr, 2017 - 3:25pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 34

I smile a bit, "Its a simple trick, one of the few I can do without binding materials. I'll need resources to do much more, or to make something like this permanent. But I am sure we can find what is needed."

"And no, you're not alone. So many things I need to check up on. The thought of messages piling up about my 5E game alone are driving me nuts."

"For now though, I think I am done, shall we go get things set up for the training?"

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 34

"Yeah, I'm afraid I've left poor Fay and Ildrahil in a lurch. Of course, poor Den is in rather a tough spot too. Den… ya know, there is a movie I love called Heavy Metal. Great Sci Fi cult classic. One of the characters in that film was called Den of Earth. Big, burly, good looking hero… much like me minus the burly part," I laugh a bit. "The funny thing is, he was transported to an alternate reality low/high tech world where magic worked. A bit like this. I think I'll change my moniker to Den of Earth… that is for everyone but you two. You two can call me sir… or drill sergeant. Now, let's get your butts up and get to it. We have work to do and a very early morning. We're going to get a nice walk/run in before we eat breakfast. I need to assess you two."

Out of Character: How deep do ya'll want me to go into this?

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.