3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 332 of 616

I'll look to the others, "Well - Page 332 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Dec, 2017 - 2:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2017 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 332

You will pull out a nice club banded in Adamantite. You then pull out a girdle, two robes, a cloak and four rings. You also pull out a folded set of leather armor. You can also feel metal bars inside.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2017 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Laughing in startlement as Jason begins pulling out the contents, I start humming the Dr. Who theme song. “Now, isn’t THAT an amazing chest? Chest of holding, nice for those long trips when you want to take the kitchen sink. Now we just need all the stuff identified if it’s magic. “.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 15th Dec, 2017 - 1:27am

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2017 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I grin at Grant before pulling out the metal bars to take a look at them, "Its bigger on the inside."

"I'm going to have to study this box, I've always wanted to know more of how such things worked."

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2017 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 332 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The bars of metal are two bars each of silver, gold and platinum. You can make approximately 300 coins from each bar.

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2017 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

“Lywenta, how much does it cost to identify magic items here? These look likely to be seriously valuable. And what percentage does the Lord get?” I grin, thinking of bargaining sessions to come.

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2017 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Eyes wide, I'll heft one of the platinum bars. "This should keep our projects funded for a while."

"In any case, yes, identifying these is something we'll want to handle. I seem to recall a monocle that will let me do it, but I'll need to find time to craft it."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2017 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 332

"Hand me the two gold bars and I will identify everything here." Lywenta states to you. "I still reserve the right to one item too."

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2017 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 332

I'll look to the others, "Well guys? I could make that monocle I mentioned, it would cost about the same as this service, and that would let me identify these and all other such items in the future for free. But it would take 2 days that I'd intended to spend making other things for the next push. What do you think?"

I grin, "As a bonus, it would be a step towards the mad magitech scientist look I figure I'll be sporting soon enough." Turning back to Lywenta, "I mean no offense to you or your services of course, it just makes sense."

Out of Character: for reference, Artificer's monocle would cost me 562.5 gp to craft, and once made costs nothing but time to identify items with. She's asking for 600 gp, with would actually be a discount from the normal material cost of Identify at 100 gp per item. Financially, the monocle is definitely the right move sooner rather than later, but as mentioned it does take those two days away from crafting other things.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 15th Dec, 2017 - 2:59am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.