3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 35 of 616

I get something simple to eat and retire to - Page 35 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Apr, 2017 - 2:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

03rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 616 pgs.  31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 35

I think if you go too deep they may baulk some but I will let you figure that out *smile* The guards that are off duty will be watching to see what you come up with.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I grin weakly, "I'll try not to curse that name tomorrow, I'll probably fail."

I join Den in setting up whatever he has in mind.

Out of Character: Throwing a pair of civvies straight into hell week isn't likely to work out well. tongue.gif I'd start with what you think we need to come back from the simple scouting missions, work in the rest as time and situations allow.

If you meant how detailed we want to RP the process, I think we should be able to abstract most of it.

For reference in regards to physical performance, I'm going to start flagging fairly quickly on the run. Fair amount of muscle there, but what I've got is built for high load low speed, and very little else. Should fare better with other exercises. I play airsoft with some regularity, and the field I play at often hosts off duty marines. Learned a good deal going both with and against them. Especially in regards to their approach to MOUT.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 28th Apr, 2017 - 7:05pm

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I nod at Den. " I'll help as well. I need to make sure I do my part. I don't want to make the great state of Texas look bad. " I wink at them.

Out of Character: : I run once or twice a week. I run in 5k's occasionally. I've never ran anything longer than that. I should be fine on the endurance parts but on the strength not so much. I can't do any pull-ups. We might not like Den very much for the next little while.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 28th Apr, 2017 - 7:04pm

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 35 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I take Jason and Rachel outside and we build a bit of a confidence course. I have them tie knots in ropes that I hang from sturdy tree limbs. I hang three of them. Then I hang one with no knots in it. I use deadwood to mark out a long rectangular area. Wide enough for two people to run side by side about 50 meters long with the sticks set at 5 meter intervals on the left side. On the right side they are set in the middle of those on the left. Then I string vines between them, creating a crisscross effect. "My intent isn't to kill you two, it's to assess you. We'll start with a short run walk tomorrow. Probably only three miles. Trust me and trust yourselves. If we have to stop to walk for a bit, that's fine. It'll be a slow pace as we are all built differently. I'm not putting you through the Q Course here. Then we'll work on some hand and arm signals. Easy stuff to begin with." I make my thumb and forefinger into the gun shape and point, "Stuff like this which indicates enemy present in the direction you are pointing. Holding it upside down like this and pointing means someone present not sure if it's enemy or not. Over the course of the next week or two we'll learn how to travel so one fireball or lightning bolt can't fry us all. It's called moving in a column of ducks. And we'll learn how to trust each other. I'm going to think of ways to test our newfound skills while we're training. We'll need to craft an archery target if they don't have one in town. When we're done with the ropes, I'll string something up to make the target move while we fire at it. Buck up you two, this should be fun!"

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I laugh. " This does sound like it could be fun. " I eye the course curiously. " Thank you for doing this Den of Earth. I think that this will really help us. I'm definitely getting to bed early tonight to be ready for this tomorrow. I have participated in some mudder and zombie runs so hopefully that experience will help me somewhat. I'm excited about this!"

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I look at the ropes doubtfully, "I'm glad someone thinks so. Nothing for it though, this is needed. In any case, shall we retire? We all have our work cut out for us in the morning."

Unless something comes up, I'll retire to our quarters after finding something to eat, and getting to sleep a fair bit earlier than I normally do.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 28th Apr, 2017 - 10:25pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 35

"Yes, a good dinner and some sleep sounds like a good idea. Tomorrow we begin for real."

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2017 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 35

I get something simple to eat and retire to the chambers I share with Dennis. I study the notes I've taken today for a while, then turn to bed.

It takes me a while before I actually get any sleep. Its starting to sink in, I'm probably never going to go home again. The one hope we have is a slim one, and it will take a very long time before we can even make an attempt. To top it off, I'm going to have to fight, and kill, just to get there.

My life has never been threatened in that way before, if I freeze up, I'm probably dead, and worse, I could easily take two good people with me.

I finally go to sleep, taking comfort by thinking of the elemental driven engine that has been bouncing around in the back of my head. Something like that would be a worthwhile achievement for my life, even if I never see Earth again.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 29th Apr, 2017 - 2:05pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.